We stayed at the Renaissance for the North Sea Jazz festival. Upon check-in we were greated by really professional, very nice staff. Check-in process was smooth and once we got to our rooms, they were very clean. The best part was the bed! The down comforters were to die for! So comfy & clean. The hotel is centrally located to everything so its easy to walk to Punda and all the restaurants are within walking distance. We had the buffet breakfast which was great! A little on the pricy side though, in fact we noticed all the drinks/food was expensive. The pool & beach very nice, although i liked the pool more because it was not as crowded and cooler than the beach water. Overall we had a great experience and would definitely recommend to a friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Curacao's capital city of Willemstad, in the heart of the Dutch Caribbean, the Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino offers experiences and activities for any traveler seeking the ambiance of authentic Caribbean charm combined with European sophistication. Featuring a private beach club, this Curacao resort is built around the historic setting of the Rif Fort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Renaissance Curacao Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino Willemstad