“Best food truck on the island”
Review of Elite Grill Food

Elite Grill Food
Ranked #191 of 372 Restaurants in Willemstad
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Its a late night truck,opens at 9pm till 4am.
They have the best burgers on the island,huge and juicy!
Meats and combos are also great.
Deffinate GO for this truck.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

The day we were to leave the fabulous island of Curacao, my niece and I decided to grab a bite to eat at the Curacao airport. I spotted the most delicious looking chicken wings that made my mouth water just by looking at them. I ordered the chicken wings which came with fries, lettuce and tomatoes and a drink! The first bite was HEAVEN! Those were THE BEST chicken wings I’ve eaten in FOREVER. They were seasoned very well and made my mouth extremely HAPPY. I REALLY need that recipe because I REALLY LOVED those wings!!! Yesss!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Fast and great service , Just the solution when you are hungry and it is 2 am hahaha . Loved the chickenwings , and the "pindasaus " , It is a sauce that is made of peanuts , Just DELICIOUS !

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Aré you always Hungry after party time? So you have to go at this place, they have The best food and price

Date of visit: May 2017