“had a nice time”

Mundo Bizarro
Ranked #28 of 296 Restaurants in Willemstad
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: "Un Poco Loco" In the cute and colorful streets of Pietermaai District you will find Mundo Bizarro! The name says it all! In this Cuban oriented place you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails, live music and much more! We are known for our diverse cocktails, of which our MOJITO stands out in quality and different flavors!
Reviewed September 3, 2012

spend there 2 nights last week, no nonsense place with nice, fresh food. worth a visit! nice wines by the glass

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I went here with some co-workers after work one evening in May 2012 for dinner. We sat outside in the garden area. The place is small and charming and has decent food. The portions are very small, however, and the service is very slow. I can't say I'd recommend it but it wasn't bad either. There are many better places to eat in Punda in my opinion.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Bar is great and eating up the deck is something special. The laziness (in a positive way) atmosphere is perfectly fitting the way you feel after another hot day.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We prefer the countryside of Banda Abou but when we get into town we always enjoy a meal and drinks here. A bit expensive but it's a nice treat. Proper cocktails and eats in fun, eclectic environs.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

While walking into Punda from the Avila Hotel in Willemstad, I was intrigued by this restaurant called Mundo Bizarro. Remembering it one night, my friend and I stepped in from dinner. We sat outside and albeit the view of Nieuwestraat is not that appealing, it was a nice evening to dine outdoors nonetheless. The waitstaff was extremely friendly and the menu was quite ecletic. They offered a "surprise pre-fix" three course meal that my friend opted for, while I chose a tasty goat cheese and dried fruit honey dressed salad, and made to order Coq au Vin (which was sumptuous). My friends surprise included the chef's choice of appetizers , and for an entree the surprise was a beef filet with a lamb kabob atop some type of Dutch potato pancake. While we dined there was entertainment in the bar area with a pleasant local female singer. The third course of the surprise was desert that included a tropical citrus cheesecake, with a chocolate souffle. The service was attentive, and if you're in a rush you might be perturbed between courses, but I just savored the summer Caribbean evening, and the sights and sounds of Mundo Bizarro.