Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from The Dive Bus tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews pierbaai reef home reef octopus great diving open water certification these guys refresher course personal attention diving experience rental equipment director's bay sea life superior producer awesome experience small group cruise ship zoe
Reviewed yesterday

From the time I first contacted the Dive Bus regardinga possible dive in relation to my one day in Curacao on the Carnival Freedom I was very impressed. Are the cab to the area the dive is right there don’t have to mess with a boat. Nice reef and wall immediately off shore. I had my own gear but their stuff is top notch. Dive master was great @nd gave me lots of great tips, thanks G. I will be back. Probably use them for a week of diving that they have available all over Curacao, both guided and on your own. Great concept

1  Thank vsclausen
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Great time with the team at The Dive Bus! They even helped me get prescription lenses. We dove good shallow dives and even saw a ray! Lots of turtles,squid &octopus too.
Jeff and Amber!

1  Thank jeffreythomasmul2018
Reviewed 3 days ago

Great experience working with these folks. Rented our gear. Got our tanks. Got direction on dive locations. No Fuss. We'll be back in March 2019 for sure

Reviewed 4 days ago

Shore diving was amazing! Great dive shop all around. They picked us up from our hotel and provided great service. The staff was professional and a lot of fun!

Reviewed 4 days ago

We had our first dive experience at Curacao, and it was amazing.First we had a briefing and after that we went into the water with Mark. He was calm and explained everything very well to us. Their were no stupid questions and he was willing to help. We had an amazing first dive experience and we would recommend The Dive Bus to everyone who is going to Curacao.

Reviewed 6 days ago

A big shout out to the crew at the Dive Bus. They made diving a fun and enjoyable experience while in Curacao. From the staff in the shop to my personal tour guide Collin, they all worked hard to ensure I had a memorable experience.

1  Thank Patrick L
Reviewed 1 week ago

Zoe and Bor greeted us with smiles and was not only nice but very professional..... Bor was a great master diver that really cares about his clients and the environment / everything above and below the beautiful water of Curacao....... I highly recommend the Dive Bus

Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a great time diving from Scuba Bus. We dove independently and the shop was so hospitable, offering us water and snacks and use of whatever we needed. Guided tours are also available. Knowledgeable staff, friendly and very accommodating. Zoe was helpful with my dive computer and showing us the dive sites on the very beautiful reef. No long swim out to the reef which was plentiful with all sorts of little critters and corals. Viz was very good. We will be back!!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a great time in Curaçao and the diving was superb.
The Dive Bus crew was always there when we needed advice - very competent, helpful and great atmosphere! Highly recommended!
Jan and Laura

Reviewed 1 week ago

My fiance and I signed up for the open water diving certification with 0 diving experience. In retrospect, maybe we should've tried diving before signing up for a full 2 day course. Unfortunately, my fiance became uncomfortable being underwater and chose to not continue the course. Both Kelly, our instructor, and the owner were great sports about it and Kelly continued the course with just me and I ended up getting a private lesson! Best of all, they were super nice and didn't charge us for my fiance's portion of the diving as he didn't complete his course. Overall, had a great first diving experience with the Dive Bus. Kelly was informative, patient, and fun. House reef was full of aquatic life and beautiful. Couldn't have chosen a better place to try diving. I saw an octopus on the first dive! Highly recommend dive bus to anyone considering diving in Curacao!