“What a dive shop..”

and up
Discover Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Looking for a fun, relaxed, safe and professional scuba diving experience in one of the TOP Caribbean shore-diving destinations? Small dive groups led by friendly, experienced PADI dive professionals? You're in the right place! Established in 2005, The Dive Bus is a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort, the first in Curacao to specialise in shore diving - guided or independent - at the best of Curacao's shore dive sites. So why not take a PADI dive course with us too and get even more out of your diving? From PADI Discover Scuba Dives (Intro Dives) through to professional level PADI Divemaster, our groups are small and friendly to guarantee personal attention and quality service. There's also have a fully stocked dive retail shop on-site and a fridge full of cold beers and sodas to help keep you hydrated! Hope to see you (again!) sooooon :)
Reviewed September 29, 2016

These guys are the best.
I've done my EFR, PADI Rescue diver and my PADI Divemaster with them and it
was legen..-wait for it-..DARY.

I Already had my open water and advanced open water and wanted to become a pro.
So that's what they made me. First I had to do the EFR course and the Rescue diver, best time I've ever had while learning. The way they teach is fun but still very professional and educational.
My menthor was Ivana and she actually did most of the courses with me. How she put up with me for so long I still don't know..
Great fun, great teacher.

What else can I say? They are a well organised diveshop with rental gear that is as good as new (and which you can also buy), their adopted housereef, which is a 1 minute walk from the shop, is amazing with the most beautifull creatures living at 5m already! You don't have to go far or deep to see great stuff, it's right there!! All the staff is nice and professional and all great divers.

I would recommend The Dive Bus anytime to anyone who wants to become a diver and/or wants to become a pro.

1  Thank Joyce S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,141)
All reviews
in 13 reviews
"cruise ship"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

This was our second visit to Curacao and we used The Dive Bus for both trips. My wife and I are both certified with our own gear and a healthy sense of adventure. We rent our tanks and drive ourselves to different dive sites on the island. That said we did not have any guided dives but Zoey and Nana were great at giving us directions to different areas, suggesting different dive sites, and even where to eat. We had a wonderful trip and will definitely be visiting them again.

1  Thank James C
Reviewed September 26, 2016

I had a great time diving with the crew of the dive bus. Very professional and friendly. Highly recommended. Thanks Ivana and Lee for the fun, advises and training.
See you next year !!!

Willy Sour

Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

This is by far the best shop site that I have ever been. Super organized and ver professional! Definitely recommended to anyone that wants to dive in Curaçao.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

We had an awesome experience with the dive bus. The service is excellent and all their dive masters are professional and super cool. The house reef is great for both classes and diving trips. It has tons of corals as well as some wrecks so we saw different marine lives at every dive.

The shop caters to divers of all experience levels. We initially booked them for diving trips (guided and independent) and decided to take advanced open water courses because we felt very comfortable with their services. We dived with Nanne and Ivana for our courses. Both dive masters are experienced and thorough about knowledge review and actual skill trainings. They also made it fun for us during the course so we were very relaxed at every dive. By the end of the course we both improved our skills and enjoyed our dives a lot more.

The shop and all staff are extremely safety conscious and environmental friendly. They made us very aware of how to protect marine lives by being safe and efficient divers.

Will definitely book with them again when we come back to Curacao. We highly recommend this shop if you ever visit Curacao and want to have a great diving experience.