“Great Experience”
Review of The Dive Bus

The Dive Bus
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Looking for a fun, relaxed, safe and professional scuba diving experience in one of the TOP Caribbean shore-diving destinations? Small dive groups led by friendly, experienced PADI dive professionals? You're in the right place! Established in 2005, The Dive Bus is a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort, the first in Curacao to specialise in shore diving - guided or independent - at the best of Curacao's shore dive sites. So why not take a PADI dive course with us too and get even more out of your diving? From PADI Discover Scuba Dives (Intro Dives) through to professional level PADI Divemaster, our groups are small and friendly to guarantee personal attention and quality service. There's also have a fully stocked dive retail shop on-site and a fridge full of cold beers and sodas to help keep you hydrated! Hope to see you (again!) sooooon :)
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Whether you are diving or snorkelling, everyone has to go to the Dive Bus. Our only regret: that we were on a cruise and could not stay for more than that afternoon. The diving and shop are not 5 star (4 in my book), but the staff at the Dive Bus make this excursion well worth the trip. They are energetic, friendly, accommodating, fun, relaxed, knowledgeable, experienced, and prepared to do whatever possible (within the law) to ensure that everyone will have the best time.

Case in point:
I am the lone diver in a party of 4. Mark & Suzie from the Dive Bus pre-arranged for me to join a small dive excursion while making plans for a nearby snorkelling tour at the same location for the other 3 in our party. The day of our event, the other divers failed to attend, leaving me the lone diver. Generally speaking, my experience with other dive services would be to cancel my dive and I was prepared to snorkel with my friends. To my surprise they joyfully continued with my dive trip – assigning a dive master to me alone…. OUTSTANDING!!!

Rates are great, lots of equipment to rent or buy, and the staff is 2nd to none. Just be prepared to smile and laugh a lot.

1  Thank Rob U

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Sue and Mark are amazing, all the staff were friendly and funny, we really enjoyed our time on the island and they both made our trip worth it. When we asked for info, they had it and were more than willing to share their knowledge and time. A fantastic store with fun stuff as well as plenty of dive equipment to rent or buy should you forget anything.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

It deserves all the good reviews it gets. Great staff, great dives, great Polar. They have nice, clean apartments available with quick access to some great dives. If you like fun, personal dives with no sales pitches or BS this is the place!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Thank you Robin,Frank, Andy and Kevin for a great time. I also appreciate you making my wife feel comfortable will Iwas diving. hope to dive with you again

Reviewed January 17, 2013

My wife and I have been to many different dive shops and sites. The owners and staff were and are extremely helpful and kind. Andy, our dive master had control the entire time like a brother with a weird accent. Mark and his wife have a dive shop and location in the Caribbean that must be on your list.
Martin and Cheryl Thomas
Longview, Texas, USA

ps The reef was beautiful!! (our first shore dive)

1  Thank Cheryl T