“Our 18 day Curacao vacation ”
Review of Iguana Cafe

Iguana Cafe
Ranked #74 of 371 Restaurants in Willemstad
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

I should give them a 4 rather than a 5. Just pack your patience...realize you will not have one waiter as they all a
Work together but by doing so make things a little chaotic. We did not let it bother us. What’s the hurry?? Get a table in the front row because you want a front row view of the ships that will pass directly in front one you. The Jeff salad (chef) is awesome. The pasta is good and the ribs are good. They sell shirts and hats (cool visors). We ate lunch there at least 10 times. Dinner only twice but it is a solid place.

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (2,255)

Reviewed January 5, 2019

We loved eating here because it is right on the water. With the illumination of the Queen Emma Bridge and the positive attitude of the manager/owner, it was the perfect spot in the evening for dinner and a drink. Many thanks for the great service.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 2, 2019

Great location to watch the boat traffic. Out door eating with a friendly staff right on the water front. Good drinks and food would go back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed January 2, 2019

You get a lot of food for the price here.

I wanted the Mahi Mahi, but they were out. So I ordered my steak medium...it came out well done.
My dinner partner asked for water and she got bottled water...I asked for water and I got tap water in a glass
My order of yucca didn't come out until late
I can't remember the rest of the food

What I liked:
Watching the staff cross the street to bring the food over...
Amazing view of the floating bridge and was close to the water

I was looking for some authentic food - but due to our arriving on Boxing Day, many of the shops and restaurants were closed, so we gambled on this one.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

Great location and even though busy the food came quickly. The Jeff salad was simply amazing. The steak quesadilla and bacon cheeseburger where also excellent. Not the cheapest place for lunch but the food and were terrific. A must try if you are visiting Curacao.

Date of visit: January 2019