“Hotel restaurant but worth it”
Review of Sjalotte

Sjalotte
Ranked #90 of 375 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Sjalotte restaurant is located in a beautifully landscaped tropical garden. The restaurant is modern and offers an excellent menu for real food lovers who wants to enjoy the best island delights!
Reviewed March 29, 2019

We are always a bit weary with a hotel restaurant.. They are a bit stiff usually. This experience however was the contrary. Nice location great food and a friendly staff make it worth the visit

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 12, 2019

This restaurant only serves breakfast and the menu was limited at that. The dining room itself was nice and airy and the service was very good, but the food itself was just okay. The menu was not as expansive (no separate items for pancakes, french toast, waffles). For $15 (US), I ordered an American breakfast which consisted of: 2 small eggs scrambled, 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of ham, a small bowl of fruit (literally 6 small pieces of fruit), a croissant, and four slices of bread. Honestly, who needs that much bread? The breakfast also came with juice (not fresh sqeezed orange juice, however) and coffee. My breakfast was okay, but for $15, I expected more/better. My husband ordered a breakfast burrito for $12.50, which he liked. If you want breakfast, I think there are better options.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed October 29, 2018

The only time I saw this open was for breakfast and was told by staff that they did not serve dinner so I do not know why they even had a restaurant. Breakfast was not very good when I did go

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2018

Good food, fabulous service. You can get it to go, have delivered to your room, or to your chair poolside. A nice convenient spot .

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018

This restaurant was at our hotel. They offer full breakfast options. We appreciated knowing the servers, as they worked at the hotel we stayed at. Reasonable pricing with outdoor atmosphere.

Date of visit: June 2018