“AMAZING! ”
Review of La Boheme Curacao

La Boheme Curacao
Ranked #9 of 367 Restaurants in Willemstad
Description: La Bohème Curacao is an atypical bistro, run by a Chilean family with a very multicultural staff. We strive to serve everyone as if they were part of our family in a very cozy yet informal atmosphere. Being located in one of the most multicultural islands in the Caribbean we celebrate our differences, imprinting them in our menu and decoration styles. We mix flavours from all over South America to create a very unique mosaic. We invite you to experience a bohemian meal in the heart of Punda, where we might even serve you in your own language!
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

This place is all that and more! Each bite of our food made us want to go back for more. Delicious and right near the World's Best Mojito Bar...so we drank there then rolled over to LaBoheme for dinner. A must and great tasting food!! You can't go wrong here.

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

Empanadas are really good but I highly recommend their whopper burger! The meet and dressing they add is amazing! This place is worth trying!

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

The tittle says it all. Shout-out to Suzy to make the most heavily smoothies. I ordered a pineapple express and got an awesome drink with the best service. Ow, and if you're going for something healthy to boost your imunesystem, ask for the hulk.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

I went there in the morning and I got a Super Omelette specially made to my requirements. It was pretty good. Also other thing that I really liked was the freshness of the smoothies that they offer. If you’re looking to have a great time with a good vibe that’s one of the places I would recommend.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Yesterday I went to lunch, I ordered a arepa of Steak and Cheese, totally recommended !! I loved the service too. If you are in the city, I recommend you visit it.