I recently stayed at this rental. I booked this rental based on the pictures and also description of the rental. My stay was horrible and I am glad I am home.
The good: this rental has 3 rooms and 3 bedrooms.
The bad: the rental consists of three houses I stayed in house number 3. The pathway to the entrance was littered with cups, bones, plates, empty soda cans and other dirt. Once inside the AC in none of the rooms was working. There were cobwebs on all light fixtures and the dust in the house was unimaginable.
The ugly: One of the bathrooms was emitting a strong foul odor which carried to the bedroom next to it and into the house. There were Q tips underneath the night stand and also dead bugs all throughout the house, roaches and even a dead scorpions were found inside. The litter continued in the back yard and included an incredible amount of animal feces.
The people renting the house have been informed of all these deficiencies. They promised to repair the AC during my stay. This did not happen.
They were informed of the filthy entrance and dusty interior, this was not cleaned.
With respect to the over powering smell they informed us that they have had this problem for the past 8 years and they have not been able to fix it. They advised me to place a wet towel over all the holes in the bathroom in order to keep the sewer smell from spreading in the house.
One day before checking in they informed me also that the pool is not working and will be drained. When asked if I could receive a financial compensation this was not possible. After a lot of back and forth they managed to get a faint stream in the pool in order for the water to circulate. Needless to say I did not trust this and did not use the pool.
The central air-conditioning in the house also does not work and a split unit was placed which was not capable of cooling the living room.
If you have allergies please spare yourself this rental and if you do not have allergies you might leave the rental with an allergy!
The property has been informed of all my complaints however failed to clean the house or remediate any of the deficiencies.
This was a horrible stay and I will never return.