“THE BEST!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Goby Divers

Goby Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Goby Divers is your boutique dive operator. Small groups with a maximum of freedom and personalized attention.
Jersey City, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“THE BEST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

Once again, Andhiela, owner of Goby Divers, proves herself to be an incredibly talented, knowledgable, friendly, and professional dive instructor. My wife and I have returned to dive with Andhiela several times over the years and as usual, she gave us great confidence with her professionalism. Both Andhiela and Ima love what they do and it shows. In addition, they always make you feel welcome and right at home. Whether you want boat dives or shore dives, they know the island of Curacao like the back of their hands and can take you to where all the great dive spots are. They took us to some amazing dive spots that were so remote and beautiful that there was no chance that we would have found them ourselves. This is a full service dive shop with a great boat and van to get you where you want to be. We highly recommend Goby Divers for your next scuba diving adventure!

Visited March 2014

Calgary, Canada
“Professional Personalized Patient Knowledgeable & Service Oriented”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

While visiting Curacao, I finally got around to taking my AOW course, and shortly after, the Night Dive specialty course. I enjoyed my dives with Andhiela (Goby Divers) immensely! She is the most professional, accommodating, knowledgeable, and service oriented dive instructors I have met to date. This is the only dive centre I have ever seen or heard of that will pick you up at your resort / hotel, drive you back after your dives are done, as well as cleaning, and taking care of your gear between dive days. Simply Incredible! Andhiela believes in providing a personalized experience you won't soon forget. I could right a book but I think you get the message. Bottom line .... You can dive with the big commercial centres, or you can dive with the best .... Goby Divers!!! I'll be back next year, and Thank You again for a Great Experience!!!

Visited February 2014
Brooklyn, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Andhiela and Ima Are Goby Divers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

I would like to take this opportunity to recognize two of the most outstanding dive masters that I have ever met! Andhiela and Ima exceeded my customer expectations by 10 fold. These two ladies are truly dive professionals as well as exceptional tour guides. My fiancée and myself have vacationed and does all over the Caribbean… I would recommend goby divers to anybody that had an expectation of diving in the Curaçao area. There are a lot of other scuba diving companies on the island… However these two ladies went out of their way to ensure that we had an exceptional time. The most memorable experience was a school of spinner dolphins actually followed us from one dive site to another! Ask the ladies to share the video with you… You will not be disappointed!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Joseph C
“2 thumbs up for Goby Divers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

I had an exceptional experience diving with Andhiela and Ima. I am an advanced technical diver that appreciates the more personalized service offered by boutique diving operations. Goby divers exceeded my expectation and went above and beyond to meet my technical and recreational diving needs.

Goby offers mixed gasses, trimix and rebreather support. Bernardo is an accomplished technical diver that accompanied me on 2 technical dives that were exceptional.

I give Goby my highest recommendation and look forward to bringing a group from Atlanta to dive with them in the future.

Visited January 2014
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

Andhiela was simply amazing. My brother and I booked a Discovery Dive with Gobi and she was our instructor. She was warm, funny, professional and patient. Anything you could possibly want when going on your first dive ever. She really did take the time to make both of us feel completely comfortable and kept an eye on us the entire time. She even held our hands in the water like a bonified mommy hahahaha. I will never book a dive in Curacao with a different company unless Gobi simply doesn't service the area where I want to dive. This experience was the best of my brother his life and I can't thank Gobi enough for making it possible! A glowing recommendation from us :)

Visited December 2013