“not blown away” 2 of 5 bubbles

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not blown away”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

did the trip on 9/18/13 can't say anything bad about crew they were helpful and polite, but the trip just didn't measure up to trips we have taken on other islands. food was ok but you had to come back to boat to get it all others did lunch on beach, no beach chairs on island ( another tour had a section that did lunch and chairs on island Mermaid tours ) the ride back was dull the music playing was not island and they only had 6 songs that played over and over their was no party boat feel at all

Visited September 2013
1 Thank daveheun

Sanford, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunset Cruise is just that, "sunset"”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I took the sunset cruise last night 9/18/2013 and we were not impressed. The sunset was awesome and enjoyed seeing some beautiful homes of the rich and famous but the claim of light appetizers and open bar left much to be desired. The alcohol was cheap. No name vodka and rum. The miixers were Coke,Sprite or a sugary fruit punch. I was served one vodka Sprite, but couldn't drink it because of the cheap vodka burning my throat. Thank goodness they had mini cans of Presidente or Polar beer. They also claimed on serving light appetizers. Chewy over cooked mini shrimp drowned in a bar b q sauce that we had to use a toothpick to fish for the one or two that we managed to pick.
Then chicken skewers were passed around with a big bowl of sauce that everyone else used to dip their chicken. That's it !!!! 3 mini shrimp and 2 pieces of chicken.
Needless to say we were starving.
My husband and I have been on 2 other cruises that we thoroughly enjoyed and this one did not even come close in comparison
So, if you want to sign up for a Sunset cruise, that's it, A Sunset, and don't expect anything more.
Quite frankly I could have used the $145. for a nice dinner, a decent bottle of wine and watched the sunset in any of the many local restaurants on the island with a view.
PS I woke with a hangover headache from that one bad vodka drink.

Visited September 2013
Utrecht, The Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
“Nice gateway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Lovely day to Klein-Curacao to enjoy the white sand beach and snorkel with turtles. Great and friendly crew, beautiful boat (on the way back you can relax, getting there you might get wet), lunch and all drinks are included to make it a perfect day.

Holland, Michigan
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Amazing Half Day Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

While we were in Curaçao we did the Half Day tour offered by Bounty Adventures. It was a really fantastic trip. The boat ride was nice and the two snorkel sites we stopped at were incredible. At the first site we got the chance to swim over a beautiful reef with lots of colorful fish. After the first site we had a delicious lunch. There was also an open bar all day. At the 2nd site we got to swim over the sunken tugboat. The crew gave us bread to feed the fish and they swarmed all around us. Definitely take an underwater camera! We bought a cheap disposable camera and even though the photos are a little bit grainy, I'm so glad we have them to remember our trip by.

Toronto, Canada
“Fantastic . . . must do !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Great boat trip. My kids loved it. Good food after a swim with the turtles. GREAT
My wife walked around the island. I stayed in the clear bleu water with the kids. They loved it !!

Nice crew. great day. A must do trip !!