“GREAT Dive Experience!”

and up
Discover Diving in Curacao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our vision IF YOU'RE ABLE TO BREATHE, YOU'RE ABLE TO DIVE! Did you always wanted to dive but never tried, this is your chance. Do an introduction dive with us and if it's satisfying this is your first step to certification. CURious2DIVE is affiliated to 4 different organizations, SDI, WOSD, IAHD and PADI. We provide all courses through those organizations from Open water to Dive-master. Through the IAHD we are specialized to dive with people with a handicap. But allready certified and want to be guided over the reef, we know the best spots. In a relaxed environment with all the possible patience we make you're underwater adventure or your snorkling trip an unforgettable experience.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT Dive Experience!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Hans met my husband, son and I at the ship and got our wonderful experience started right away. My husband is a certified diver and I have done a couple of resort dives before, but my 15 year old son has never had a scuba experience and was a little reluctant to try it. Hans took the three of us out together and made it a comfortable, but exciting adventure, particularly for a beginner. He spent about 45 minutes giving us an overview of scuba diving safety and gave us the confidence to easily complete the test in the water before we set off on our dive. I was a little worried about going 40 ft. deep and looking over a cliff that dropped about a 100 ft., but Hans gently guided us past any worries we had when we started. By the time we saw all the beautiful fish, the reef, and the sunken ship, both my son and I had forgotten our fears. Thanks to Hans, we both look forward to diving again! I would highly recommend Hans and CURious2DIV to experienced and inexperienced divers alike.

Visited April 2014

• Polish first
Austin, Texas
“Best Dive EVER”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Hans and Isabel are fantastic they had cancellations with the other divers for the day so Isabel took me out so it was just the two of us. never gets better than that. great dive locations great safety brief and checks she increased my bottom time to the max so it was all about me what a treat. Great little shop can meet all your needs they were waiting on me when I got off the Cruise ship. took care of all my needs I brought my own gear but tanks were full the water was outstanding. this is a must for any diver and is very easy into the water for a shore dive. was back at the cruise ship with plenty of time. provided Pictures of the Dive for me at no cost. Best customer service I have ever seen. been doing this since 2000.

Visited April 2014
Sooke, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very professional, excellent customer service!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Hans and his shop are very accommodating. We were picked up at our hotel right on schedule. His delightful sense of humour was quite entertaining and given that he was born and raised in Curacao, he is a wealth of knowledge regarding the island's treasures to be seen and best places to dive. Hans is a very good dive master. He is keenly observant and strong on safety and client supervision. He also makes a point of only employing personnel who share his same passion and strong work ethic. We did multiple dives with this shop and are very pleased that we chose Curious2Dive. Additionally, they only take out small groups, but their dives fill up fast, so make sure to call ahead and book your appointment. Overall, we had a wonderful experience and highly recommend Curious2Dive.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“Hans is the best!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We did a lot of research online before choosing our dive shop for our trip to Curacao. Curious2Dive lived up to all our expectations. Hans is very experienced and very kind. He did a great job telling us what we might see and we saw it all. It was great that he was taking pictures for us the entire time. We have never had such good service. Hans even found the seahorse that he said we might see. It was awesome. We will definitely use Hans again if we are blessed to return to Curacao. We had a great week and some wonderful dives.

Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent customer service and great dive!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Strongly recommend for anyone from beginner to advanced diver. Great customer service, Hans truly cares about his clients and ocean, great to see such dedication. Thank you for great experience !