“Excellent customer service and great dive!”
Review of CURious2DIVE

and up
Discover Diving in Curacao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our vision IF YOU'RE ABLE TO BREATHE, YOU'RE ABLE TO DIVE! Did you always wanted to dive but never tried, this is your chance. Do an introduction dive with us and if it's satisfying this is your first step to certification. CURious2DIVE is affiliated to 4 different organizations, SDI, WOSD, IAHD and PADI. We provide all courses through those organizations from Open water to Dive-master. Through the IAHD we are specialized to dive with people with a handicap. But allready certified and want to be guided over the reef, we know the best spots. In a relaxed environment with all the possible patience we make you're underwater adventure or your snorkling trip an unforgettable experience.
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent customer service and great dive!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Strongly recommend for anyone from beginner to advanced diver. Great customer service, Hans truly cares about his clients and ocean, great to see such dedication. Thank you for great experience !

• Polish first
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome time!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Hans was the best! He picked us up right at the cruise terminal and drove us back to his shop. I think he may have given some of the best pre-dive talks I've had. Using his map of the area, it was great knowing exactly what to expect precisely at all times. I think it was the map that helped out so much as I could visualize everything. In between dives, back to the dive shop as it was a quick stop. The dives themselves were absolutely fantastic! We were actually able to find a couple of little tiny seahorses on the first one. I'm already planning on diving with him next year when my wife and I return to Curacao.

Speaking of my wife, it needs to be mentioned that she did not dive due to a sinus infection she was getting over. Nonetheless, Hans gave also was able to point out the best areas for her to snorkel while we were diving. As much as she could have enjoyed doing something while missing out on the dives, she enjoyed this.

Visited January 2014
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful dives...again!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

After diving with Hans on Klein Curacao a while ago, CURious2Dive is definitely our preferred dive shop, as he offers so much more than other dive shops we tried on the island. As Hans grew up on Curacao he knows the island and the water like his back pocket. Safety comes first with him, he only dives with small groups, and he always takes the time for you, there is no rush at all. He really wants you to experience a great dive in the beautiful Curacao waters. He takes many great pictures, which he provides to you afterwards at no extra cost, so that you have something lasting from your dive. As a bonus, he brings a jerry can with water to enjoy a warm shower after the dive! Did I already mention he also has a great sense of humor?

Thank you for the wonderful dives and we will be back!

Indiana
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“WHY NOT SETTLE FOR THE BEST!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is my 4th time back to Curacao and Hans is the BEST guide on the Island. He will do whatever it takes to settle for your needs. Thus is the first time my daughter dove with him and she also agrees. HANS IS THE BEST!!!!!

Long Hill, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
“Great Dive”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

It was so great to dive with Hans, felt very safe and was able to see lots of the reefs. He also took my two friends under his wing and did a intro dive with them and got them hooked on diving. They had no idea how great it could be and were so comfortable with Hans and his instruction. He also takes great pictures included with your dive.

Visited February 2014