“OK Food But It's On The Water”
Review of Scampi's

Scampi's
Ranked #69 of 361 Restaurants in Curacao
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Scampi’s Restaurant Curacao is located in the historic Waterfort terrace in the heart of Willemstad. Dine by the waterside, with a romantic candlelit dinner that offers a view of Curacao’s port. Our menu has a wide selection of fresh caught seafood, with tantalizing plates to sooth any palate. For our land-lovers, Scampi’s offers a wide variety of prime cuts off of our grill-menu. Scampi’s will without a doubt give you the best dining experience in curacao
Queens, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OK Food But It's On The Water”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Had a nice dinner there with family of 4. The water edge seating was great - you here the waves crash. The food is reasonably priced is and is "OK". I had the scallops, which I did not expect to covered in cheese - but I ate it and had a bottle of water next to me when I went to bed! The wait staff was very friendly and helpfull. The place can get crowded and loud.

• Visited January 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great View, Great food”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

First and foremost, the view is spectacular!!! A cobblestone forth located on the waterfront with the view of Curacao's port. For december they decorated the whole strip with christmas decorations.

We ordered the garlic conch meat, and it was D E L I C I O U S! It was served with a fresh mixed salad with zucchini and a side of balsamic vinegar. My friend had the fresh catch of the day, which was a red snapper, that was huge, which was fried to perfection with a "Croele" sauce and rice.

The service was amazing, there was live music and we had an overall great time.

• Visited December 2012
Szczecin, Poland
“seasie view”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

we join this restaurant based on the other travellers opinions ,we confirm the restaurant beateful location ,at the water fron view ,the staff was very helpful and friendly ,dishes :) we ordered grilled mix seafood was not so bad but we expected better ,be carefull when you order french fries they served cold and espresso very old (stay on the coffe machine whole day)
generally is Ok ,

• Visited November 2012
Weston, Florida
“Very dissappointing... 2 thumbs way down.”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Do you want very poor food? Do you want to wait forever to get it? Do you want extremely poor service? Then Scampi's is the place for you. I had the "Grouper" for a place that is a seafood restaurant you would l think that may the "grouper" would be OK. WRONG. The entire meal stunk. Mashed potatoes form 2 months ago , cold, stale and tasteless. Someone else ordered the Tuna...even bigger mistake. He asked the server if the tuna looked ok to her and she just kinda cringed and "I think so" The thing was brownish gray. Overall I would give this place a big ZERO. Avoid if you want a real meal. Sorry.

• Visited November 2012
Miami, Florida
“Awesome view, atmosphere. And great food.”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

There is no other place like this on earth. Eating along side the Caribbean Ocean with great Seafood and Steak, can't ask for a better setting.

• Visited September 2012