“I know Curacao and Wannabike is THE place to go for Bike Fun!”
Review of WannaBike

WannaBike
Ranked #25 of 163 Outdoor Activities in Curacao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A WannaBike mountain bike tour is a real ‘Go Local’ experience. You ride through the untouched nature, enjoy the beautiful vistas and in the meantime learn about the rich history of the island.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 30, 2015

I am an an accommodation provider on Curacao and have dealt with Wannabike.com on behalf of my guests for a while now. They provide a great service and are, without a doubt, the best if not the only place to go on Curacao for biking. Great equipment complemented with knowledgeable and friendly service. They know all the best trails and where/how to enjoy the island on a mountain bike. If you are even thinking of getting on a bike on Curacao, check them out first!

All reviews
"riders"
in 8 reviews
"route"

Reviewed December 3, 2014

The mountain biking trails in this ride were challenging and fun. Frank and Bert were exceptional guides that were passionate about their jobs. We were briefed on historical facts about the island as introduced to the wildlife of Curacao. The flamingoes were our favorite; and this a "must do" for all tourists. Regardless of skill level, they offer trails tailored to all levels!

1  Thank Mimi2Bella
Reviewed November 7, 2014

Did the Jan Thiel tour. I was the only English person in an all Dutch group, but considering they could all speak better English than I could, it presented no problem. The tour is fun and informative, seeing some lovely nature and and historical sites that you would probably never find without a guide. Although I had a hire car I chose to be collected at my hotel as I thought I would never find the meeting point for the tour.
Great service and super friendly staff make this a "must do" tour for all MTB riders.

1  Thank cjasher
Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

We had the Caracasbay and Jan Thiel tour today and it was really good.
The Wannabike guides were very friendly, entertaining and shared a lot of information.
We can highly recommend the Wannabike tour for everyone that likes to be more active than sitting at the pool/beach all day!

1  Thank Dennis S
See more reviews
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We were in Curacao for a few days on a business boondoggle and wanted to get out and spend some time away from the pool and beach.
Ellemeike was quick to respond to my inquiry and put together a tour on the Tuesday afternoon for my wife and I, including transportation from our hotel. Although we brought our own cycling gear (shoes, helmets, Camelbacks, and jerseys) WannaBike was prepared with everything we could have needed.
Guides Frank and Bert did a terrific job taking us through some unique and challenging cycling paths near the Spanish Water and Jan Theil areas. We experienced the salt lagoons, saw Flamingos, and were keen to hear interesting history of the area from Bert and Frank at various stops along the way.
Ellemeike was too kind and went out of her way to organize for us to purchase a WannaBike kit as a souvenir of our trip.
I highly recommend WannaBike if your trip to Curacao should include some adventure. Ask for Bert and Frank and expect a Fun tour!

3  Thank tjdog800