“Mountain biking treat. ”
Review of WannaBike

WannaBike
Ranked #32 of 148 Tours in Curacao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A WannaBike mountain bike tour is a real ‘Go Local’ experience. You ride through the untouched nature, enjoy the beautiful vistas and in the meantime learn about the rich history of the island.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Hello

I just wanted to comment that yesterdays WannaBike tour experiance was excellant!

Guides Frank and Bitner (?) were knowledgable, friendly and all around "good guys". The riding was fun and great sightseeing along the route

I would highly recommend this tour to any bicycling enthusiasts visiting Curacao.

Sincerely

Mark T
On the move....

1  Thank Mark T

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Our family did the the late day bike ride in Jan Thiel Beach area today with a 15 year old in our family. I am not a biker, it was a challenge but not bad. Lots of wonderful scenery, salt dikes, flamingoes, beach, history and fun. They are set up for both faster paced folks and slower ones like me. It is really a couple hours of biking but with plenty of breaks and photo ops. Ride is about 14km. Highly recommend WannaBike if you want something different... And unique!!

3  Thank Annaplois
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We spent a very enjoyable evening on our bike tour, they picked us up at our hotel at 3:45 and we were back just before dark. There were a few kilometres on a residential street but the rest was off road biking. The biking was exhilarating and the guides were very knowledgable. They gave us a brief history of the island and some great photo opportunities.

1  Thank Kim F
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We had a nice trip with Arthur at Caracasbay peninsula and around the Jan Thiel Lagoon (hosted a 2006 MTB World Cup). The pace was moderate but well adapted to the group and the temperatures. Scenery was great and a lot of information about the area and its history.
Bikes were in so so state, not brilliant but maybe I'm a bit spoiled with the gear at home. The guide took plenty of water so that was well catered. Curacao is a great (and unexpected) island for mountainbiking!

1  Thank Cor B
Reviewed August 26, 2013

With my wife we did a fantastic intermediate mountain bike tour around Caracasbaai with WannaBike. We could visit never saw locations on Curaçao and learned some historical facts of the Island. I decided to book an advanced tour. Ellemieke van Beek proposed me to follow training with the local Mountain Bike Club Belissima. What a great experience!
Thanks to WannaBike, Belissima and Ellemieke!!!