Book In Advance

from $99.00
More Info
from $1,275.00
More Info
All reviews bounty adventures abandoned lighthouse sea turtles light house day trip boat ride mermaid boat uninhabited island ship wreck sea sickness small island main island miss ann ribs beach house white sand bbq lunch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This trip was worth everything we paid for it! We got a boat ride to and from Klein Curacao with both breakfast and lunch. The snorkeling was amazing and it was a perfect day.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a small beautiful untouched island to explore.getting to this island was intense to put it mildly...Took a catamaran for 1 1/2 it so rough, rough and rough, got soaked, tore a couple of tendons on my fingers on the trip over, due to the up and down, being tossed around. Then thinking your stranded on this boat you finally see the Island..what a welcome sight. the little island was charming, water beautiful, snorkeling amazing..and upon returning the boat ride was sooo smooth. A must do today...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Disappointed. I was very excited to go to Klein Curacao and since I think Trip Advosor is great I went with this tour. I booked the trip for Sunday morning at 8:30am(that is what they said was available) and my confirmation email told me the next Tuesday at 12:30pm. Well we couldn’t make it because we were flying out already. I responded to that confirmation email but no one got back to me so we had to call to my get charged(although was charged to actually make the call) and they told us we were the only ones booking therefore if we wanted a private tour that would cost us 4 times as much or they were not available till that day.

I was disappointed that we couldn’t go but I wish they could have just explained that in the confirmation email rather than just telling us a totoally different day and time with no explanation.

They credited back our money but will not be using this tour group again.

1  Thank Christine Z
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Spent a hot sunny day here, beautiful white sand and crystal clear calm waters. 2-3 hour boat trip depending on your vessel. Beware the sun reflecting off the pure white sand ... no natural shade. OK snorkeling but not great. The down side is; it is touristy and overcrowded. We were one of 6 or 7 tour groups and there were 100 people on our boat! Hard to take a picture of the beautiful surroundings without have people in it. It's best to walk down the beach either direction about a 1/4 mile or so. Take the time time to walk 450 meters to the far side to see the waves break on the shore.

1  Thank Jeff F
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing. Go with Mermaid Tours. They have the best boat and facilities. These guys do an excellent job. The Lunch is amazing. They provide breakfast Lunch alcohol and snacks. The island is crystal blue and there are baby turtles and a fish feeding. Simply divine

Reviewed August 21, 2018

We used Breeze Boattrips to get to the island and had a very fun day! We snorkeled and saw two sea turtles and spent the day relaxing and enjoying BBQ. There is a ship wreck and a lighthouse on the island that were nice to hike to and check out. There is not much natural shade, but it looks like all of the companies that take you out there provide some sort of shade. Make sure to pack sun screen!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

We took an excursion over to Klein Curacao in May 2018. It's great to see more and do more, but really there is not much there at all.

An uninhabited island with a great beach and a few palapas. Also, an old lighthouse and some wrecks.

Snorkeling was okay. Yes there were some turtles, including a HUGE monster turtle, and a few Flouders and fish.... but no coral. All sandy bottom.

If you chose to go here, pick a good boat that will feed you good food and let you drink your face off.

We went on the "Black & White Catamaran" and had a great time - see other review.

1  Thank RayzeR-CDN
Reviewed July 29, 2018

Great little island. We went with Mermaid boat tours. I highly recommend using them, as they have bathrooms, huts for shade, and beach chairs. We were able to swim with fish and sea turtles, and explore the whole island. A really great experience.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

This little island off the east point of the island is absolutely breathtaking. I recommend taking a boat over to explore while in Curacao.

1  Thank Rick T
Reviewed April 28, 2018

I booked this trip on a recommendation of a colleague and I have to say it was one of the best days out I can remember. From the outset the crew went out of their way to be helpful with a great rousing introduction by Anne-Marie and continuous attentive care by Captain Eugene and his other crew member (sorry forgotten your name but you saved my iPhone from a thorough drenching!)
The trip out against the swell and wind was bumpy to say the least and a few people obviously felt the effects. For me and a few others at the prow however it was a major thrill to be flung headlong into the crashing waves under the superb direction of the Captain, who thoughtfully slowed during the strongest onslaught in deference to those feeling a little queasy. At the front though it was like the best roller coaster ride all for free!
As the sea calmed on our approach to the island we made good time cruising at up to 20 KT though crystal clear waters until we landed at the island. Again, faultless instructions from the crew about disembarkation and return for lunch.
What followed was a magical tour around the island to the abandoned lighthouse, wrecked yacht and iron ship and then back on board for a BBQ treat with unlimited open bar.
Then another afternoon's snorkeling in crystal clear turquoise waters, with the spectacle of accomplished kite boarders zooming up and down the coastline thrown in for free.
I even managed some great underwater video with the help of a triple sealed plastic case around my camera, and so captured the memory of this outstanding day by swimming with turtles and luminous incandescent fish of every type, like being in my own personal aquarium.
The trip back to Curacao was just sublime, sitting on the trampoline at the prow as we cruised along with the wind and swell behind us with the turquoise ocean passing beneath at 15 KT into a setting sun, with unlimited rum punch on tap.
These guys really know how to put on a special day, one I will remember for the rest of my days (short though they may be).
Thank you Anne Marie and Bounty crew - you rock!

3  Thank dlight42