Book In Advance

More Info
from $99.00
More Info
1,146 results
All reviews bounty adventures abandoned lighthouse light house sea turtles day trip mermaid boat boat ride uninhabited island ship wreck sea sickness small island main island flying fish ribs miss ann beach house white sand
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is a required add-on to your visit to Curacao!!! We went on the Jonalisa Too but there are other excursions that get you there. The boat ride is not that long of a ride and we sailed back in the afternoon.

Once on the island expect to see lots of fish and lots of sea turtles. Snorkeling is a must! The island has a lot of lizards and millions of hermit crabs as well. Also a must is the walk to the lighthouse and the other side of the island where the shipwrecks are. They wont be there much longer at the rate they are disintegrating. Walk took about 1 hour round-trip on flat terrain.

Not much else to do here but snorkel and sit in some tiki huts out of the sun if needed. Also, like all other Curacaoan beaches, you need water shoes. The broken bits of coral is everywhere along the edge of the water.

1  Thank LDuquette
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We used the Mermaid for this trip (see that review) and this is something that you should not miss out on. It was one of the most relaxing and enjoyable days we spent on Curacao!

2  Thank Mac6964
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The water is the most gorgeous turquoise blue, and the beach is fine white sand. The giant sea turtles are a wonder to watch, and the Whiptail Blue Lizard is one of the most beautiful we have ever seen.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This beach is so beautiful. We went there with Mermaid Boat tours and that seems to me like the only choice. They have a bigger boat (sea can be a little rough ) They take you all the way to the beach. They have their own "restaurant" on the island. They serve delicous barbecue for lunch and the even have a bananaboat with free rides for both kids and adults. - We had a great day on the beach. We saw a few turtles while snorkelling, but the white sand and the clear warm water is the main attraction here..

2  Thank Lars S
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I loved how beautiful the beach & water were. I liked that there wasn't a crowd, and that we were free to explore as we pleased. I liked all the fish & sea turtles we saw, and the shipwreck was pretty cool too. It was an exciting new experience that my boyfriend & I enjoyed. The only thing I would say is negative is that there is like no shade whatsoever on the island. Be careful! I know this isn't their fault but I'm just cautioning you to be prepared to get super burnt unless you take the necessary precautions. Also you should be okay with 2 hour boat rides both to and from. On the way it was fun, on the way back I was dying to be back on land. Again, not their fault, just something you have to deal with.

2  Thank Leslie W