“Beautiful Island - Swim with Sea Turtles”

Klein (Little) Curacao
Book In Advance
More Info
$99.00*
and up
Klein Curacao Speedboat Tour
Ranked #6 of 157 things to do in Curacao
More attraction details
Owner description: The beach here is excellent, with fine, white powder sand and clear water.
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The water is the most gorgeous turquoise blue, and the beach is fine white sand. The giant sea turtles are a wonder to watch, and the Whiptail Blue Lizard is one of the most beautiful we have ever seen.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,135)
All reviews
in 7 reviews
"white sand"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This beach is so beautiful. We went there with Mermaid Boat tours and that seems to me like the only choice. They have a bigger boat (sea can be a little rough ) They take you all the way to the beach. They have their own "restaurant" on the island. They serve delicous barbecue for lunch and the even have a bananaboat with free rides for both kids and adults. - We had a great day on the beach. We saw a few turtles while snorkelling, but the white sand and the clear warm water is the main attraction here..

2  Thank Lars S
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I loved how beautiful the beach & water were. I liked that there wasn't a crowd, and that we were free to explore as we pleased. I liked all the fish & sea turtles we saw, and the shipwreck was pretty cool too. It was an exciting new experience that my boyfriend & I enjoyed. The only thing I would say is negative is that there is like no shade whatsoever on the island. Be careful! I know this isn't their fault but I'm just cautioning you to be prepared to get super burnt unless you take the necessary precautions. Also you should be okay with 2 hour boat rides both to and from. On the way it was fun, on the way back I was dying to be back on land. Again, not their fault, just something you have to deal with.

2  Thank Leslie W
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Bounty adventures employs a great staff however, the 1 1/2 hour boat ride was the worst. The island looks great from afar but it really is boring and filthy with trash. Been on way better islands with way less travel time. There really is nothing to do EXCEPT swimming with numerous sea turtles. I'm not sure the turtles were worth the hundred a person though.

4  Thank thisisredic
See more reviews
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was the highlight of our trip and well worth the (rough) ride to get there!!! The beach is just amazing, powder white sand with crystal blue waters. Best advice: find some shade!! The sun is killer on the island and you will burn fast!

Only sad part is on the other side of the beach, garbage is everywhere. And the lighthouse is falling apart. I'm surprised that the government of Curacao hasn't stepped in to do a better job at conservation as this is a unique and focal point of many tourists travelling to Curacao.

1  Thank dafeist