Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
8,131 results
All reviews activity pool quiet pool the cave bar large resort the diamond club upgrade a la cartes michael jackson show japanese restaurant stayed in building fish closer to the beach beautiful beach great resort great trip ala carts the double decker bus an open mind
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We found the staff very helpful and friendly. Food was what you expect from cuba. Good entertainment. Cleanliness in the bathrooms could be addressed. Bring your own toilet paper and mugs. Beach was always packed.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Carol H
rrssBDcuba, Director General at Memories Varadero Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We thank you for the time you have spent writing and sharing your experience. We are taking notes of your suggestions and we will continue working hard for all our guests.

Thanks so much again.

My warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I must say thanks to the entire memories staff for making my week stay felt I like never left home you guys made me and my wife feels so special and we really appreciate it thanks. Will definitely visiting again soon

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank oneilg2016

On behalf of all Memories Varadero staff, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience at our resort with the TripAdvisor readers. Trust me when I say your review made us really happy. We wait again for you and your wife whenever you want. Thanks asgain.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and i go to this hotel every summer for a two week stay since 2015. Its a very nice resort. Felix Johan Yabo Cesar and all the other animation team are very great people and they know how to get everybody entertained !! ☺️☺️☺️

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
rrssBDcuba, General Manager at Memories Varadero Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valerie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at Memories Varadero. We are glad the product and services were to your fullest satisfaction.

Thank you for pointing out our highly professional and engaged entertainment team. They provide fun moment from the morning until night team. The aninmation board can be found on the way to the main buffet.

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in our Hotel and assure you that you will enjoy even superior services and facilities on your next visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just arriving back to the chilly temperatures of Canada and wanted to send a review about an individual during my recent stay in Varadero, Cuba. We were lucky to meet up with a friendly worker at the resort named Julio. I never did ask what his title was specifically, but he was such a happy face in the resort lobby each morning to greet new guests arriving, spend time with guests like us there, and to advertise the theme of the shows each evening.
He first approached us while we were playing a card game, asks to join us for a quick round, and it became a fairly regular thing!! We miss you Julio, and we’ll think of you every time we play “Skip Bo”

Melanie -Amherst, Nova Scotia

Trip type: Traveled with family

Trendy regards from Cuba,

Thank you for thinking of us back home. We are happy to know that you arrived sound and safe and that you can look back to a beautiful stay at Memories Varadero.

Nice comments make us very happy because that means that you had a great time during your holidays with us, we work every day in order to improve our service and your suggestions are always welcome.

We are looking forward to see you soon at your second home, Memories Varadero.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I don't understand how people can write bad reviews about this resort! My bf and I stayed last week and we loved it! It was the 4rd time I was in Cuba and it was the best resort I have been too. The service was great, Julio at the lobby was the best! Thanks to Rocio, she helped us in everything we needed. The snack bar's service would be my only complaint. It is a very big resort, but they have carts that bring you where you want to go! I am going to return to this resort again for sure. We also recommend the catamaran trip. If you want to enjoy your holidays, come here, you won't be disappointed :)

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Alba,

Thank you for choosing Memories Varadero for your a gils getaway. We are more than happy to read that out of the 4 times that you have been to Cuba you enjoyed our facilities the most. It is gratifying for us to know that.

Comments like yours help us to be motivated every day to give our best so our guests can have a great vacation with us - a vacation they deserve.

Thank you for taking the time to share you word with us and a community of travelers.

We are looking forward welcoming you and your best friend again.

With kind regards