2,509 results
All reviews light house pizza bug spray main pool fish swim up bar a la carte restaurants other resorts after bite ocean view the grill animation team chicken main buffet pasta station omelette quiet pool
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

I absolutely loved this resort, the staff were super friendly and acted like old friends. Rooms were clean and had room service daily. I had my toddler with me and they all had fun with him. Our view from our room was gorgeous!! I don't know why everyone gives Cuba such bad reviews for food, if you've been to Cuba before you'd know they're food is not like other places. It's a third world country, it's not gonna be extravagant. But our food here was pretty good, lots of selection and we could always find something we all liked. Nightly entertainment was AWESOME and there was some beach parties which looked like a pretty good time. Didn't go to those obv with my toddler I couldn't lol. My cousin had her wedding here which was beautifully done, they did such a fantastic job! We even found a maid who was getting married the following year and my cousin gave her her dress!! She sent us pictures later of her getting married in it! I would absolutely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
8  Thank Alysha T
Reviewed September 11, 2017

The food is inedible and there is no real service. You can never get a mojito for lack of ingredients. You get the feeling that you're just there to pay and shut up. Even the sea level is so low that you have to walk in the sea for quite some time before being able to swim.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank CourtneyEnnis
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Good: Beach is very close, Staff are friendly, Price is cheaper
Bad: Not very popular as more and more new hotels built around; Food is average; Room is old and they do not change your bed sheet every day;

Suggestion for budgeting traveller, not comfort traveller

Room tip: ocean view
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Jean G
Reviewed September 3, 2017

We wanted to dip our toes into the beautiful Veradero beach and Caribbean as a last minute decision the night before we flew home. Beware of last minute decisions!
This all-inclusive hotel was dirty, the food was bad, our promised third bed or cot never arrived, same with the towels and toilet paper and one of us had to sleep on a small couch in the room.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank ruth G
Reviewed August 30, 2017

I for one did not anticipate to stay at a hotel. I am one that I'd rather stay at a Casa Particular , then stay at a hotel in Cuba. Although the Hotel itself was clean, the beach was peaceful due to being at the very end of Varadero, the service was not good at all. In Cuba, I met and seen so many hard working people that take pride in themselves, but I did not see that type of work ethics here. Even in Havana, where everyone trys to haggle you, I received much better service and attention. It was as if the employees of the hotel were ungrateful of even having a job. I'm Cuban, and I have family there. I know and have seen and heard of their struggles. Let's just say, that as beautiful as the beach was, and I mean BEAUTIFUL, the most beautiful, peaceful beach I have ever been to, I wanted out of that place, place meaning hotel. I did not want to spend 1 more dime. Next time I decide to go to Varadero, I would rather do my research and stay in a Casa on or near the beach. This Hotel was not worth it, but yet, I wouldn't waste my money on a hotel.

In addition, Food was horrible. not worth the all-inclusive

Date of stay: August 2017