We got married at the Iberostar Varadero Resort and it was heaven. We then chose to change resorts for our honeymoon. Varadero has alot to offer and we wanted to check it out. The PPDM offered us what we were looking for. We wanted something adults only, and the ability to upgrade to something we would never forget.
We upgraded to Royal service and selected the Ocean view royal suite deluxe.
The best decision we ever made, besides to get married!!!
We arrived at the hotel lobby and they immediatly transfered up to a different location for check in. They brought us and our luggage to the HILLTOP! We walked in to see a beautiful brass stand with a welcome sign, personalized to us with out names.
We sat down at a desk and as they checked us in, they brough champagne and cold towels.
After that, the introduced us to our Butler- and he brough us to our room. When we walked in it was like walking into heaven. Our room was amazing. 1 1/2 bathroom, bar sink and fridge, seperate living area with TV. Our dining room table had a nice bottle of red wine on it. The fridge stocked with beer, soda, champagne. There was 4 choices of alcohol already there. 26ozs each of Rum, Gin, Vodka, and Premium Whisky.
We had king size bed soaker tub, on teh balcony was our own private jacuzzi and sunbeds. 24hr room service and private butler service, We had two maids, one during the day and then a chambermaid in the evening that turned down our bed and left us little chocolates and fun designs.
This section of the resort has its own private pool that over looks the ocean. Private beach and beach bar. I could go on and on....
The food! We ate at the hiltop restaurant everyday, B-L-D. Complety a la carte for all meals and the food was to die for. The Wait staff we beyond exceptional.
It was very quiet and relaxing. Everyday by the pool there was champagne on ice, sunscreen for you to use and always some around making sure that you were taken care of.
I cant speak enough about the week we spent there.... and Im sure that we are leaving something out.
If your looking for royalty service.... this is the spot to go!!!! Truley amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort & SPA is located in Varadero Beach, the Cuban sun and beach tourist destination for excellence. This stunning Ultra All-Inclusive 5-star hotel is designed only for adults over 18. The property houses 434 rooms equipped with modern comforts and provides a varied gastronomic offer, daily activities, swimming pool and meeting rooms which convey an ambiance of quietness and service. Discover the magical peace of this hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Hotel Varadero
- Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort And Spa
- Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Varadero
- Paradisus Princesa Varadero
- Princesa Del Mar