We really enjoyed this resort as it met our expectations. The employees are extremely polite and friendly and a majority are fluent in English. Food was good with numerous options from the Buffet and “A la Carte” restaurants. It was not clear to us at the beginning how much to tip. This is an all-inclusive resort and therefore we did not feel required to leave tip at every occasion nor did the employees make us feel we had to. Based on our experience and discussions with other guests, we left about 3 pesos every time we were at the “A la Carte” restaurants. We also left tip at the end of the week to the employee that served us regularly at the Buffet, the Bar and the airport bus driver.
We would definitely recommend this resort for couples who are looking for a relaxing time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort & SPA is located in Varadero Beach, the Cuban sun and beach tourist destination for excellence. This stunning Ultra All-Inclusive 5-star hotel is designed for adults only over 18. The property houses 630 rooms equipped with modern comforts and provides a varied gastronomic offer, daily activities, swimming pool and meeting rooms which convey an ambiance of quietness and service. Discover the magical peace of this paradise, recommended for weddings, honeymoons, incentive trips and spa/wellness. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Hotel Varadero
- Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort And Spa
- Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Varadero
- Paradisus Princesa Varadero
- Princesa Del Mar