Our vacation (30.10-13.11) in Princesa Del Mar will always warm us in our thoughts.
Beautiful green big territory of the hotel allows you to enjoy a new little corner every day. Excellent and diverse food is offered in the main buffet hall: fresh seafood, meat, vegetables, fruits, pasta, deserts and ice cream every day. Perfect gym with all required inventory. Enjoyable jogging along the beach. The soft, turquoise ocean hugs you. International volley ball on the beach charges you with the positive energy. Refreshing mojitos or cubatas or etc ...are delicious. The climate is excellent. It is neither very hot nor humid. Stretching and dancing. Salsa...salsa...salsa...The
Cuban music makes all bodies move in tact. The central square of the hotel reminds the visitor of any European city. It is crowded, noisy, fun, friendly every evening. Cocktails, cigars, singing and, of course, dancing. Professionals will help everybody feel at ease with their movements.
The hotel specialises in organising important events like wedding or birthdays. We have organised birthday with flowers and breakfast in the room in the morning, then Spa and musical surprises. It was a lot of fun.
The personnel is so friendly and always asks you Como estas? I wished to describe my emotions but I didn’t speak Spanish. The hotel provides with an excellent opportunity to learn Spanish with a professional teacher Reidel. I had seven lessons of Spanish in the group. The first day I was able to get acquainted with people. Then I was able to go shopping, making arrangements. After that I spoke about everything in present time. In some days I was able to tell my cuban friends about my yesterday’s adventures and future plans. I am very thankful to REIDEL. This teacher is fluent in English and finds an individual approach to every student notwithstanding the age or nationality. Reidel has explained grammar very clearly. If Cuba was not that far I would go back to study Spanish with Reidel.
We would like to thank Animation Team: Felix, Chang and Mayelin for their kindness and friendly attitude to all and for dancing classes of course.
P.S. I love Cuba for its educated people, wonderful climate and tremendous architecture. Visit Havana!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort & SPA is located in Varadero Beach, the Cuban sun and beach tourist destination for excellence. This stunning Ultra All-Inclusive 5-star hotel is designed only for adults over 18. The property houses 434 rooms equipped with modern comforts and provides a varied gastronomic offer, daily activities, swimming pool and meeting rooms which convey an ambiance of quietness and service. Discover the magical peace of this hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort And Spa
- Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Hotel Varadero
- Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Varadero
- Paradisus Princesa Varadero
- Princesa Del Mar