We went there 18 of us, friends and family, March 21st-29th, 2013 and it was so much fun.
Check in was a breeze, first room we stayed in Nolitours building, wasn't that great, was moldy kinda smell, toilet and tub wasn't working great. So the next day we switched to another room in another location on the resort and that room was better. Balcony, everything was working it was great!
Lots of food, drinks and entertainment! I am a very fussy eater and I didn't starve! There's lots of food for everyone.
We did 2 excursions, Varadero bus tour and swimming with dolphins, both amazing!
I would definitely go again, it is Cuba, so a little old and some places are run down a bit, but if you look beyond that, it's a very beautiful resort, staff very friendly, beach very nice and clean, pool area very nice (that's where pretty much all the entertainment is)
Overall, we were very satisfied for our first trip.
We had issues with our flights being delayed, but that's not the resorts fault! It happens!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Cactus is a Super-Inclusive Resort for adults -singles and couples 12 years and older , where all meals, wine, local and international beverages, water sports, land sports with equipment and instruction, entertainment and other activities are included in one single price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Los Cactus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Varadero Hotel Varadero
- Breezes Hotel Varadero
- Varadero Breezes Hotel
- Breezes Varadero Cuba
- Superclubs Breezes Varadero Hotel