Arived at Breezes Jan. 6th to 14th.
Golf was included if you wished to do so.
33cuc charge for the cart.
They would pick you up at a gate just to the left of the front entrance to the hotel.
Great little track. A few beautiful holes along the ocean.
Doesn't get much prettier anywhere.
Rooms were in my mind very adaquate.
The hotel is older however the maids do a great job at keeping same clean.
We left a 5 cuc. tip each day and we never wanted for tiolet paper
fresh towells 4 pops in fridge along with 2 waters.
Read some reviews where they said fridge was not refilled.
Did not have that problem
Have done a lot of travel however first time to Cuba.
From reading many reviews did not expect much.
Thank God for low expectations.
However Breezes basically erased all of same.
Now the food may not match up with 5 stars in Mexico there was always something
to eat and always more than you needed.
We never had a problem with food being cold.
If you had that problem they would throw whatever you needed on the grill and
it was worm in seconds.
The people who work at this resort are very friendly andas you have read
frequently really do help make you stay exceptional.
There are some broken lawn chairs at the pool however all you need to do is find one that
is not broken.
Lots to choose from as most of the guests prefer the beach.
Pool is clean and the beach is beautiful.
First time going to adults only and it is a pleasure.
All night bar as well as all night grill.
Lobster night is Friday night and that was a treat.
Ilove fish and there was always some of same at all meals.
Breakfast had a omlet stand to your taste. Was great.
They also had smoked salmon almost every morning and also at other meals.
Lots of shrimp all week long.
The other guests were friendly and always open to say hello and share conversation
and thier time.
The weather was way beyond anything I expected.
Friends said just off the Forida coast which it is however for Jan. it was about 30 every day
with anice breeze. Could not have asked for better.
Of coarse it is weather and we do not control same.
One of the resorts people that allowed the trip to be very specail was the assistent
manager in the entertainment area. His name is Tony and he will do all he can to make you
I am not that picky however I will leave you withis to think about,
This hotel may not be perfect but what is?
However if you do not have a good vacation it will not be this hotel or it's
employees fault in my mind.
Hope this helped you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breezes Varadero is a SuperClubs(R) Super-Inclusive (R) Resort for adults -singles and couples 14 years and older (12 YEARS AND OLDER FROM NOVEMBER 1, 2015), where all meals, wine, local and international beverages, water sports, land sports with equipment and instruction, entertainment and other activities are included in one single price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Los Cactus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Varadero Hotel Varadero
- Breezes Hotel Varadero
- Varadero Breezes Hotel
- Breezes Varadero Cuba
- Superclubs Breezes Varadero Hotel