This is our 8th trip to Cuba and we have stayed at resorts from a 3.5 to 5 stars. Our goal was to find a place we could return to time and time again. Iberostar Tainos is it. This resort is outstanding in every way. The staff are excellent and cater to your every need. The food is excellent and we had no issues finding something to eat. We ate at the Japanese restaurant twice, food was good but the entertainment was great. Animation team is awesome. Elvis's antics made the evening time and time again. The live music after dinner on the patio is a real nice touch. The evening shows demonstate the talent of all the young performers.
We stayed in the hotel and the room gave us everything we needed. The entire resort is exceptionally clean and the gardening staff do an amazing job at keeping the grounds looking great. Spent the entire week at the beach, didn't even put our toes in the pool. Come on you are Cuba why would you want to swim in a pool, you can do that at home.
We are returning on November 6th, yes in two days!! Looking forward a glass of Catalina on the patio, we haven't been able to find it in Canada.
You will not be sorry with this resort staff are the best.
Take the bus into town and grab a pizza at Kiki's Club a must every time we are in Varadero.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the long, fine sandy beach of Varadero. Tropical gardens. Water sports galore. A Caribbean village. Colourful, Cuban atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your IBEROSTAR Tainos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Tainos Hotel Varadero
- Iberostar Hotel Tainos
- Iberostar Hotel Varadero
- Iberostar Tainos Cuba
- Iberostar Tainos Varadero