This was my second time to this resort in 7 months. Like last time, the staff and service was amazing. My favourite people at the front desk are: Analyse, Hayde, Eva Lis, Claudia, Tanya, and Mariouska and several others who's names I cannot recall. My favourite bellboy was Ernesto and the maintenance fellow, Julio, was a sweetheart. However, no one tops the sweetness of one of the gardener's who's name is Aloy. Such a nice fellow with a great smile.
As one who has had many, many massages in spa's all over the world (and cruise ships too) I have never had a massage as good as the massages that Noel gives. I highly recommend booking a massage or 4!!! ...and the price is right too... $10 for a half hour back massage... can't beat that!!
The food this time was not as good as it was last time, but it was still better than any other place. The Japanese restaurant is amazing. The food there was fantastic and the chef puts on a show while he prepares it.
We stayed in the main hotel (like last time) and it was wonderful and comfortable. I hear the villas are pretty good as well. The pool is kept very clean and the entertainment staff are always on the go getting people involved in all sorts of games. My favourite was the mini golf because I kicked some guys butt who kept bragging that he was the champ. The beach is also impeccable. Catamarans available any time you want to go for a sail as well as paddle boats and kayaks at no extra charge. The evening entertainment is okay. The kids try really hard to put on a show, but they need a little more practice. There is however this incredible saxophone player; a young guy named YoYi who works in the resort by day... this kid is talented!! I have never heard anybody play with such feeling; he really made his sax sing!
I love this resort so much that we are already planning our return visit in a few months!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the long, fine sandy beach of Varadero. Tropical gardens. Water sports galore. A Caribbean village. Colourful, Cuban atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Tainos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Tainos Hotel Varadero
- Iberostar Hotel Tainos
- Iberostar Hotel Varadero
- Iberostar Tainos Cuba
- Iberostar Tainos Varadero