If you are on a budget and generally easy going this resort will just may cut it.
the rooms were specially nice and by most the food worked great for us.
Being there with a 20 month old, we got to enjoy our time with enough play and food to make the vacation a success.
Service is a bit on a slow side even for Cuba.
Go here for strong drinks and good parties mostly, although there are few quiet spots too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Barceló Solymar stands right on the sea front of the top spot of Varadero beach, Cuba’s best-known tourist destination. With a privileged setting, it’s the perfect place to combine rest and relaxation with a wide array of exciting activities. At a short distance from downtown Varadero. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Barcelo, Booking.com, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Barcelo Solymar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Hotel Solymar
- Barcelo Hotel Varadero
- Barcelo Solymar Cuba
- Barcelo Solymar Hotel Cuba
- Barcelo Solymar Beach Resort
- Barcelo Solymar Varadero Cuba
- Barcelo Sol y Mar