“Was OK”
Review of Casa de la Musica

Casa de la Musica
Ranked #3 of 14 Nightlife in Varadero
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Was totally dead the night we were there, and were the only tourists. Should have researched a little more to find the best night to go.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

pros - great music, mostly cubans, cheap good food and beer, left alone for the most part.

cons - they may rudely move locals out of the way to let you and your crew in, and usher people out of seats for you (for a price). Unless you are with your girlfriend you will be approached for a variety of reasons.

3  Thank Zambuccadnezzar_III
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I went to various clubs in Varadero and this was the best. ON Wednesday nights they have live salsa band and I enjoyed dancing salsa with the locals. Other clubs just play house all night but at least at this club they were actually dancing some of the nights. I was very disappointed generally with the level of dancing in Varadero and would say to dancers: GO TO HAVANA. Most of the nightclubs just play top 40 and house and the dancing is simply bopping up and down...

1  Thank Clinton C
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Located few steps from the beautiful Varadero's playa, this club is opened all around week but I suggest to visit only saturdays ( always big happening ) and mondays ( students party ). The rest of the week is very empty.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I had visited the Miramar location and thought I'd never be back but decided to go with a bunch of locals in Varadero and see if I would be any better. it wasn't! I am not into Reggaeton and since most of Cuba seems to love it, the bigger venues and I do not mesh. I lasted about 45 minutes.