All reviewsrestaurants and shopsprivate bathroomlovely casahome away from homethe location is perfectlobsterair conditioningother guestscleaned dailybeatles barcasascubabeachparticularstrinidadmojito
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Modern house, clean, spacious bathroom, quiet neighborhood, windows open onto rooftop life. Within 2 blocks of restaurants, snack bars, art gallery, pottery workshop, urban park. Loans towels and chairs for the beach. Located a casa particular for me when I returned later for another night. Lovely garden. Room has a TV, air conditioner, fridge, minibar.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Laurie N
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Only stayed one night due to our travel plans but my girlfriend & I thought it was a beautiful, clean amazing house with a lovely garden where we ate our delicious breakfast. Excellent location across the road from the beach. The hop on/off bus stop is also outside the house. Beny & his son were extremely friendly & helped us plan our stay/daily activities
Thanks for the hospitality
Thomas & Gemma

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2012

An excellent casa. The standard of the rooms is high and is more like what you would find in a good hotel. Beny is an excellent host. I would recommend eating dinners at the casa - the fish and lobster were the best meals we had in Cuba. Location wise you are a 2 min walk to the beach. A bonus is a good widescreen tv with a very good selection of dvd's. This casa is excellent value for money.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ceire G
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We started out our 9 day trip through Cuba staying at this wonderful place. We were married in Varadero in 2007 and have since returned over the years with friends and family to share our love of this country. We knew from the reviews that Beny’s place is great to stay and very difficult to reserve due to it's popularity, so we booked very early. We arrived in Varadero in the late afternoon after two flights and were pleasantly surprised at the warm welcoming we received. They had made a mistake with our reservation but Beny handled it without any problems. We have stayed at 5 star all inclusive resorts since we started travelling over 5 years ago and now feel that we have been missing out on the better way to enjoy your vacation. We stayed for 3 nights in Varadero and Beny’s Casa is the only place we will definitely be coming back to! The family speaks good English and they will even try to help you if you are trying to learn to speak spanish!! Beny Sr. made us the most amazing blended Piña coladas I have ever tasted! You can eat anytime at their place as long as you let them know few hours in advance. All you have to do is just knock on the kitchen and let them know what you want. Our room was always clean and you can keep it cool with the airconditioning and the minibar is very fairly priced and well stocked.
If you want to have an ultimate vacation then take our advice and avoid the all-inclusive idea and stay in a "Casa Particular". We highly recommend you to stay at Beny's Casa if you plan on visiting Varadero. You can contact them directly at : benync@yahoo.es. We would like to thank Beny and his family for changing our mindset on "All Inclusive Vacations". We will not be making that mistake again!!

Dave & Terrina Osborne

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lyn1943
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I stayed at Benny's place for 3 days and 2 nights at my arrivel in Cuba, beginning of june 2012. I really enjoyed my stay! Benny and his son were very helpfull (they showed me arround, gave advice for my trip around cuba, helped me arrange a sleeping place in Havana, etc...). The location of the house is perfect: very central, close to the beach/shops/restaurants and nearby lots of activities (sailing, kitesurfing, scuba dive center). The house is very clean and quiet, the food good (the best breakfast i had in Cuba!). All you need. All good. I would recommend Benny's House to everyone. The best way to contact Benny is by email or by phone. Find more info on facebook...

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo