“excellent”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014

the special they had was lobster tail topped with shrimp potatoes veg and salad ,drink and dessert for only 20 peso

1  Thank sandra b

Reviewed April 15, 2014

i would highly recommend the Barracuda restaurant ,,,my hubby had lobster tail and shrimp ..with desert and one drink.it was 20 pesos ..i had steak which was 10 peso with drink and desert..i could cut it with butter knife..Delicious..this restaurant is down on beachfront and we enjoyed an awesome sunset while eating our delicious meal!!very romantic and breathtaking...this is only short walk from Bellvue palma real resort..there is a huge lobster in front of entrance to restaurant on main steet in varadero..or you can access it via the beach!!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We ate at the Barracuda Restaurant and had Lobster Tail, It was about 3 times the size you would get at the Keg and only 15 pescos. It was delicious, would definately go back.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

The portions are great , great drinks, ok service , great location , food quality average. I had the chicken and my mom had the steak. Hers was so so mine was very good and lots of sides. I always find the helpings alot. I had a mojitos, mom a sangaria mmm mm :)

1  Thank sarahirie
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I went here once & it wasn't too bad. I had a steak but I found portions smaller & more expensive then a few other restaurants around town. it is right near the resort strip so I expect it too be a little pricier & it was.

1  Thank Joe S