“average food & a little higher priced then other places.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Barracuda - CLOSED

Barracuda
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Edmonton, Canada
“average food & a little higher priced then other places.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

I went here once & it wasn't too bad. I had a steak but I found portions smaller & more expensive then a few other restaurants around town. it is right near the resort strip so I expect it too be a little pricier & it was.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Joe S

• Polish first
London UK
“Fabulous lobster”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Previous reviewers have highlighted the fantastic seafood option for 20 CUC which includes the most perfectly cooked lobster. I can only heartily endorse this recommendation. Fabulous food at ridiculously good value. The staff are very friendly, the band nicely pitched and not too intrusive, the location is hard to better. If a good sunset is likely, allow yourself time to get settled camera at the ready and just enjoy the whole experience. Mojitos are surprisingly uneven around Cuba, I felt duty bound to try them at every opportunity and I am pleased to report that those served at the Barracuda are excellent. I tried a few just to make sure and they all passed the test. So all in all this unremarkable looking restaurant has a great deal to recommend it. Even though we were only in Varadero for three evenings we visited here twice.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ottawa, Canada
“Great dive group”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

No much to see in Varadero but it was fun to get out..
We spent the last week at this hotel and I must say that our stay was amazing! We totally enjoyed every minute. The rooms were a bit old and worn but they were comfortable and very clean. We were located on the third floor just above and to the left of the stage and although it was noisy until about 10:30 it was..

Visited February 2014
Ontario, Canada
“Excellent Lobster”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

Great food and amazing music. Bought their DVD . Too many mosquitoes though. Bring repellent with you for dinner

Visited January 2014
1 Thank F and F A
Ottawa, Canada
“Awesome meal.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

We walked over to this place later in the evening, so it was kind of dark out, but it was still a nice atmosphere, right on the water. All but one person in our group ordered the lobster tail (20 CUC), which came with a GIANT lobster tail, shrimp, salad, potatoes, rice, beans, bread with garlic butter, dessert and a cocktail. The lobster tail and shrimp were some of the best I'd ever had. There was a pretty sweet live band too. It took us a while to be served, but I really can't complain, since the food was so good.

• Visited February 2014