Review Highlights
Can´t miss it..

If you like dolphins you should go. They do shows twice a day... and for thirty minutes you enjoy... read more

Reviewed October 10, 2018
LiannaG27
Awesome Day in Delfinario, and Dromedaries waiting outside!!!

Yosmany C

All reviews swim with the dolphins dolphin show take pictures amazing experience trainers dvd kiss photos video cuc mammals water camel hotel platform enclosures catamaran
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Did a similar excursion in Mexico and this was miles better and a little cheaper too. I recommend you bring a waterproof camera but also buy their professional pics. Would highly recommend it. Spent about 35mins with the dolphins doing different tricks etc.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We enjoyed it.
We enjoyed it as part of our snorkeling trio adventure. as part of our snorkeling trio adventure.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

If you like dolphins you should go.
They do shows twice a day... and for thirty minutes you enjoy every second.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

My son and I loved this! A really delightful dolphin show followed by swimming with these magnificent creatures. It's well organised and lots of fun. The price of the photos and DVDs afterwards almost brings on a heart attack - but which attraction doesn't charge a fortune for these? And there is absolutely no pressure on you to buy any of them. Really recommended.

1  Thank Gary_The_Explorer
Reviewed September 23, 2018

I found this attraction to be very overpriced $99.00 per person. The pictures on the brochure look very enticing but Not worth the price.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

I went and bought the package photo
And video because of the great experience that i had and i soon i got
Back i try to
Watched and the cd is emtyyyyy i can believe how they steal your money playing with families like that DOnT BUY THE VIDEO

Reviewed September 5, 2018

The Catamaran Tour excursion with snorkeling, swimming with the dolphins and a trip to Cayo Blanco Private Island Beach is worth every dollar spent. I even got to pay a little bit extra for my son to ride a dolphin, just ask if you can do it too if you want!!!

Reviewed August 31, 2018

If you are used to swimming with dolphins or this is your first time... this experience will definitely leave a mark. It was my first time and I had a blast, the dolphins are so well trained and the tricks they can do by themselves and with you - are incredible. The trainer did an excellent job guiding me and the show was so cute! I've done this excursion in 4 other countries now, but Varadero will always be the best dolphin experience I have ever had!

Reviewed August 15, 2018

I went to the Delfinario to Celebrate my child's Birthday. After the show we took some pictures with the Dauphins. When we left there was a guy outside the place with 2 Dromedaries ( I am serious). We rode it for 20 minutes, he was in front of us riding a horse and the Dromedaries were following him. That was a crazy day. I talked to some people about it they told me he is not there any more, I guess it was our lucky day.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

It's not an aquarium as many may expect. Just a half hour dolphin show, but what a performance. The trainers put on a spectacular show. Had no idea dolphins were so smart. Bravisimo… Cubans pay in Cuban pesos and foreigners in Cuban Convertible Pesos. Great value nonetheless

1  Thank Chaz8017