“Disappointed”
Review of El Rancho

El Rancho
Ranked #30 of 112 Restaurants in Varadero
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The lobster was very good here.....price was only $15.00 CUC. The filet mignon was also good here. This restaurant is right across the street from Josone Park in Varadero.
Kentville, Canada
“Disappointed”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I have travelled to Varadero several times and have always made a trip in to town specifically to dine at El Rancho. This trip, I had taken along my parents, my aunt and uncle and my young daughter and was super excited for them to try El Rancho. I was extremely disappointed on how we were treated. Our server was the most rude person I have ever met in Cuba. There was a mistake in what was ordered as the waiter would not take the time to explain to my parents when ordering. When we spoke to him about the error, he then refused to wait on us and sent two other servers to deal with us. Although our meal was average for El Rancho (and the prices have gone up subtantially in the last year), I will likely not return due to how we were treated. I feel badly as it was always one of my favorite places to dine in town :(

• Visited March 2013

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
St. John's, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Delicious food and excellent service! There is a huge serving of food and in a great location. We took a horse and buggy tour and the guide brought us here. It was an older house now turned restaurant and very cultural.

Toronto, Canada
“Great place for lobster”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Good service, great wine list,good food and large portions.
Great setting off the Main Street, with a wonderful atmosphere.

Burlington, Canada
“Good for a Mid Priced Restaurant”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Shrimp cocktail was awesome !!
Chicken entree Lunch$42 total for 3 people including 1 pina colada and 2 beer.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Soccerchix
petawawa/ottawa
“blast”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

was nice good lunch put on by staff and had lots of animals to see get to ride a horse and a bull. as well for 1 cuc purchase there peanut butter fudge its so yummy and make sure to try to the sugar can water