Had a great week at Las Americas. Was inCuba several times , if I go back again this is the perfect spot for us. An adult only, relaxing and the service was just wonderful and always with a smile. I knew we had an upgrade and upon arrival we were told they had a two storey bungalw for us. This would of been great except I have a knee problem, it took them two minutes to change my room to the main hotel were I did not have to take stairs. Bonus ....ocean view. The buffet is varied and well presented and always fresh. They have great staff preparing the food to your liking. They have this great pizza every lunch, its a simple tomato pizza, but what taste ! I recommend this to people that want peace and quiet but with activities of all sorts and the hussle and bussle of the town of Varadero just around the corner. The little town I first saw 15 years ago is now thriving with restaurants, shops and bars. It's confirmed, next time to Varadero I'm not looking at anywhere else but Las Americas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meliá Las Américas is the premier Golf Resort in Cuba and it is also the only one with direct access to The Varadero Golf Club. Located on The Varadero Peninsula, a tropical paradise jutting into the clear waters of the Caribbean on Cuba’s northern coats. Poised between the beach and championship golf course, the 5-star hotel is an upscale all inclusive adults only (over 18 years). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Melia Las Americas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Las Americas Hotel Varadero
- Melia Hotel Varadero
- Melia Hotel Las Americas
- Melia Las Americas Varadero