Just returned from this resort and can't say enough about it! Rooms were very clean, fridge stocked daily, Midalys our chambermaid was wonderful, I wanted to take her home with us!!! Balcony overlooked the ocean and golf course, we spent every morning sipping cofee and enjoying the view. Rosie and Valdin best servers, went out of their way to give 10 Star service! Food was plentiful and good! Never went hungry! Golf course was in great shape. The only problem would be booking tee times as the representative had limited hours and if you we're on the course you would miss the opportunity to rebook when done your round. Beach was beautiful and shallow enough for people who don't swim, crystal clear blue water. Already planning for next year but will be for 2 weeks instead of 1, was definitely not ready to end our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meliá Las Américas is the premier Golf Resort in Cuba and it is also the only one with direct access to The Varadero Golf Club. Located on The Varadero Peninsula, a tropical paradise jutting into the clear waters of the Caribbean on Cuba’s northern coats. Poised between the beach and championship golf course, the 5-star hotel is an upscale all inclusive adults only (over 18 years). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Melia Las Americas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Las Americas Hotel Varadero
- Melia Hotel Varadero
- Melia Hotel Las Americas
- Melia Las Americas Varadero