We had a fantastic 10 days at is hotel. We have two children aged 5 and 9, they were so well catered for we couldn't have asked for more. The staff were friendly and attentive especially in the buffet restaurant, they loved the children. There was plenty of kids activities with mini-club, all of the staff were great, our children loved them. The resort is very well maintained, our junior suite was perfect for us, we spent little time in it really. The 5 restaurants are all great, we couldn't complain about any - just remember that you are in Cuba so everything has a Cuban touch, just as it would In England. You don't go to Cuba to eat Chinese, you try his restaurant for a change and it was lovely! The hotel is well located and you can walk to the American mall for anything you might need or just to stretch your legs. We really loved it here and would recommend to any families, it was relaxing, enjoyable and fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Varadero Beach, this 4 star, all inclusive hotel offers all of the great dining, activities and entertainment facilities that have made Sol Melia a recognized leader in quality hotels! Ideal for families and honeymooners. 376 comfortable double rooms, 28 junior suites, 4 suites and 200 bungalows with direct access to the beach. 6 Restaurants, 7 bars, mini club and mini-disco, mini-golf. Motorized water sports. Sol Palmeras combines great fun with a beautiful beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Sol Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Palmeras Hotel Varadero
- Sol Palmeras Cuba
- Sol Palmeras Varadero Cuba