Looking for a relaxing all-inclusive resort, we finally settled on Sol Palmeras, taking a room in the actual hotel (not a bungalow). All the staff were very nice and helpful, and always seemed happy to talk with us. The food in the buffet is not exceptional, but not shoddy either. A feature of this hotel we really liked were the many different restaurants of all cultural cuisines offered, which a reservation had to be made in advance. With a large beach lot, a swimming pool, and many planned activities this was definitely a good-value resort for our week-long stay in Cuba.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Varadero Beach, this 4 star, all inclusive hotel offers all of the great dining, activities and entertainment facilities that have made Sol Melia a recognized leader in quality hotels! Ideal for families and honeymooners. 376 comfortable double rooms, 28 junior suites, 4 suites and 200 bungalows with direct access to the beach. 6 Restaurants, 7 bars, mini club and mini-disco, mini-golf. Motorized water sports. Sol Palmeras combines great fun with a beautiful beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Evoline ltd, Expedia and Cancelon so you can book your Sol Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Palmeras Hotel Varadero
- Sol Palmeras Cuba
- Sol Palmeras Varadero Cuba