We just got back from this resort. It was a good time - the staff were friendly but as another reviewer said - some are great, some are indifferent. Drinks were a little too booze heavy for my taste. In general, the resort i okay. The rooms were sort of clean - not swept terribly well, but I wasn't too worried about that - the bed had clean sheets! The only major complaint I have is the noise level in the evening. Horribly noisy with no quiet areas to sit at unless you want to sit in beach chairs ... would have liked more tables and chairs with lighting outside to get away from the noisy disco and band. I will not come back to this resort for this very reason. Also, the outside bar could use a lot more seating ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Varadero Beach, this 4 star, all inclusive hotel offers all of the great dining, activities and entertainment facilities that have made Sol Melia a recognized leader in quality hotels! Ideal for families and honeymooners. 376 comfortable double rooms, 28 junior suites, 4 suites and 200 bungalows with direct access to the beach. 6 Restaurants, 7 bars, mini club and mini-disco, mini-golf. Motorized water sports. Sol Palmeras combines great fun with a beautiful beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Sol Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Palmeras Hotel Varadero
- Sol Palmeras Cuba
- Sol Palmeras Varadero Cuba