We stayed at Sol Palmeras or 2 weeks in order to get married there. We were a party of 16 and nothing was too much trouble. We asked to change rooms the first day we arrived as the view wasn't great and as soon as one became available the following day we were moved. Before we went we were told not to expect too much in the way of food, but I have to say apart from the fish restaurant ( which I would advise everyone to steer clear of) the food was fantastic and hot and a lovely selection of restaurants.
The wedding coordinator was worth her weight in gold. Everything was arranged once we were there and every aspect of the day ran very smoothly. It was a perfect day with lovely touches i.e flowers, golf buggy to get me to the wedding location, room turn down service. Everyone was so friendly in the hotel and we had a holiday to remember. Thank you to everyone who made our day special and our holiday fantastic. We will be back xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Varadero Beach, this 4 star, all inclusive hotel offers all of the great dining, activities and entertainment facilities that have made Sol Melia a recognized leader in quality hotels! Ideal for families and honeymooners. 376 comfortable double rooms, 28 junior suites, 4 suites and 200 bungalows with direct access to the beach. 6 Restaurants, 7 bars, mini club and mini-disco, mini-golf. Motorized water sports. Sol Palmeras combines great fun with a beautiful beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Prodigios Interactivos SA so you can book your Sol Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Palmeras Hotel Varadero
- Sol Palmeras Cuba
- Sol Palmeras Varadero Cuba