“great food, fantastic price”
Review of Kiki's

Kiki's
Ranked #12 of 112 Restaurants in Varadero
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Vancouver, Canada
“great food, fantastic price”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Wonderful little place off the tourist path in Varadero. Homemade delicious; we went off the resort twice.

Visited May 2014

“Finally Some Real Food”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

This place was delicious. If I ever go back this place is a must. The pizza was incredible, especially the Shrimp Pizza.
Service was friendly but slow. In all fairness they got a table with about 12 people and there were not a lot of staff, but they focused on that table more than us for sure.
Last thing the prices were crazy. We had a few pizzas and spaghetti and ALOT of drinks and it was only around $40. This meal back in Canada would be well over $200.
All in all this is a must when I go back.

gander,nl
“pizza”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

this was a really really good pizza took the double decker bus for a ride and got out here , had lunch and grabbed the bus back to resort perfect

Visited April 2014
Brampton, Canada
“Don't Miss Out!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I travelled to Varadero in April 2014. I did a lot of research and took note that people highly recommended this restaurant. So when we decided to go to the flea market we walked until we were hungry... And stopped in at Kiki's!!!!!!! WOW.... The taste is off the charts..!
I have never in my life tasted pizza like that. Amazing I had the shrimp pizza and my husband had the fry chicken meal. If I wasn't vegetarian I would have ate his meal! It looked and smelled wonderful. The portion sizes were way more than I expected. And the fried chicken was so big that it put hubby in a comatose state, lol..
I give this place #1 in Varadero

• Visited April 2014
Kelowna
“Liked the atmosphere”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Pizza was tasty but had to be sent back as dough undercooked. Really enjoyed the setting though and waiter was friendly and accommodating. Price point was fine. Forget what husband and rest of family had but they seemed pleased overall. Was nice too to not pay for using bathroom like some other places while in Cuba. Definitely would give them another try.

• Visited April 2014