“Finally Some Real Food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

This place was delicious. If I ever go back this place is a must. The pizza was incredible, especially the Shrimp Pizza.
Service was friendly but slow. In all fairness they got a table with about 12 people and there were not a lot of staff, but they focused on that table more than us for sure.
Last thing the prices were crazy. We had a few pizzas and spaghetti and ALOT of drinks and it was only around $40. This meal back in Canada would be well over $200.
All in all this is a must when I go back.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

this was a really really good pizza took the double decker bus for a ride and got out here , had lunch and grabbed the bus back to resort perfect

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I travelled to Varadero in April 2014. I did a lot of research and took note that people highly recommended this restaurant. So when we decided to go to the flea market we walked until we were hungry... And stopped in at Kiki's!!!!!!! WOW.... The taste is off the charts..!
I have never in my life tasted pizza like that. Amazing I had the shrimp pizza and my husband had the fry chicken meal. If I wasn't vegetarian I would have ate his meal! It looked and smelled wonderful. The portion sizes were way more than I expected. And the fried chicken was so big that it put hubby in a comatose state, lol..
I give this place #1 in Varadero

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Pizza was tasty but had to be sent back as dough undercooked. Really enjoyed the setting though and waiter was friendly and accommodating. Price point was fine. Forget what husband and rest of family had but they seemed pleased overall. Was nice too to not pay for using bathroom like some other places while in Cuba. Definitely would give them another try.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We been to Varadero some 19 times .
And always stop at Kikis a few time each 2 week trip .Have to its sooo good

Kikis is a great restaurant , has been for years , very consistent great food at a good price .

Kikis pizza are so good , try a loaded one and add shrimp . This pizza is loaded to the nuts , unbelievable , good Tasty sauce , lots of cheese and toppings , you almost have to use a fork to get it started . Sooooooo Good . With the shrimps added was 9 bucks other pizzas around 6/7 cuc.

I also like to have the sweet and sour pork that comes in a pastry shell with rice and veg .5 bucks
Very Very good

Lobster Tail is excellent topped with rum shrimps , rice ,veg and buns List price 18 cuc but if you ask they will likely give it to you for a special price of 15 cuc .
We have always paid 15 cuc .

Kikis menus is extensive , you will definitely find something you want and it will be yummy.

Check out Kikis , you wont be disappointed .

Johnny C