“pizza”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
gander,nl
“pizza”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

this was a really really good pizza took the double decker bus for a ride and got out here , had lunch and grabbed the bus back to resort perfect

Visited April 2014

Brampton, Canada
“Don't Miss Out!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I travelled to Varadero in April 2014. I did a lot of research and took note that people highly recommended this restaurant. So when we decided to go to the flea market we walked until we were hungry... And stopped in at Kiki's!!!!!!! WOW.... The taste is off the charts..!
I have never in my life tasted pizza like that. Amazing I had the shrimp pizza and my husband had the fry chicken meal. If I wasn't vegetarian I would have ate his meal! It looked and smelled wonderful. The portion sizes were way more than I expected. And the fried chicken was so big that it put hubby in a comatose state, lol..
I give this place #1 in Varadero

• Visited April 2014
Kelowna
“Liked the atmosphere”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Pizza was tasty but had to be sent back as dough undercooked. Really enjoyed the setting though and waiter was friendly and accommodating. Price point was fine. Forget what husband and rest of family had but they seemed pleased overall. Was nice too to not pay for using bathroom like some other places while in Cuba. Definitely would give them another try.

• Visited April 2014
Coquitlam, Canada
“Can't go wrong at Kikis”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We been to Varadero some 19 times .
And always stop at Kikis a few time each 2 week trip .Have to its sooo good

Kikis is a great restaurant , has been for years , very consistent great food at a good price .

Kikis pizza are so good , try a loaded one and add shrimp . This pizza is loaded to the nuts , unbelievable , good Tasty sauce , lots of cheese and toppings , you almost have to use a fork to get it started . Sooooooo Good . With the shrimps added was 9 bucks other pizzas around 6/7 cuc.

I also like to have the sweet and sour pork that comes in a pastry shell with rice and veg .5 bucks
Very Very good

Lobster Tail is excellent topped with rum shrimps , rice ,veg and buns List price 18 cuc but if you ask they will likely give it to you for a special price of 15 cuc .
We have always paid 15 cuc .

Kikis menus is extensive , you will definitely find something you want and it will be yummy.

Check out Kikis , you wont be disappointed .

Johnny C

• Visited May 2014
Kuujjuaq, Canada
“You Can't Go Wrong Here”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This was our second visit to Kiki's and it didn't disappoint. The food was as good, or better, than the previous year and that's saying a lot. The pizza here is some of the best I've ever had, anywhere. The prices are also exceptional and you get a really good value for what you get. We had a big pizza, cheese toast, and 4 beer for under $15. You can't beat that.

I don't have much more to add than my last review. The food is prepared fresh and comes out piping hot. Other reviews have said that the service is slow, we didn't find that to be the case at all. there was one guy serving all the tables and he was very efficient. You're not going to be in and out in 15 minutes if that's what you're looking for though. The food, as stated, is prepared fresh. This takes time. This isn't a fast food pizza joint. It's pizza that is beyond delicious at a great price.

I would highly recommend Kiki's to those who are pizza fans and we will absolutely be returning again and again. Thank you Kiki's for yet another top notch meal.

• Visited May 2014