2,205 results
All reviews pizza quiet resort beach bar fries mojito bar magic show italian restaurant pork smaller resort lots of hot water great beach cleaned daily a la carte restaurants resort staff peanut butter relaxing vacation water ballet
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is my fourth time travelling to Cuba, and this is the only resort I will return to, for the staff are wonderfull from the moment you walk in the main lobby, til you get to your room. I found the rooms are great very clean, never had a problem and if there was it was solved right away. The food was great never had a complaint about it, was hot and very good. I would like to thank the bar staff they did a great job. And a big thanks to Oscar, Librado, David and Ania they all know how to make a guest feel welcome, and they make the best Pina Colada ever. And a big thanks to the staff in the buffet, All the ladys and gentlemen that were there everytime THANK YOU you are all wonderfull. And to all the staff that kept the gounds perfect Thank You. Would also give a Big THANKS to Rafael (animacion) who did a wonderfull job, he knows how to treat and make a guest well very welcome, and would also say thanks to the other entertainers you all did a great job. Thank you to all the dancers you where great, all the hard work they put into making the show a big hit. To the staff on the beach and the bar staff you do a great job. Great job to all the staff and the hard work they put in everyday, because of your hard work in making the guest feel welcome I would recommend staying at this resort to everyone who travels to Cuba.

Room Tip: All the rooms are the best, now matter what part of the resort you stay in.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Marlene M
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I just came back from holidays at Turquesa resort,would definitely go there again. The resort is great, rooms very clean and comfortable and the staff is great. RAFEAL is the best animacion there!! Oscar and his wife make the best pina coladas ever at the Siboney bar. The food in the buffett restaurant was good, lots of variety and Alberto(one of the wait staff) is the absolute best ever. The beach was fabulous,lots of lounge chairs available every day and a good beach bar there too. The pool is great, lots of loungers and safe for younger kids.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good, if you have young children you may not want to be as close to the entertainment area at night as there is wonderful shows on until around 11 every night (lots of music)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Wendy_McCoy
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I went there for New Year's Eve. It's listed as four star. My room was not cleaned few days and if and when they did clean it wasn't done till around 4pm or after. No hot water. Railings leading upto my room was broken. Lights not working.Beach chairs old and not comfy.No Mojitos at all since they had no mint

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Mzhobbit
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We went with Sun Wing. Flight left 4 hrs late (trim computer failure). Landed and got through customns fine, Short Bus ride to hotel.about 25 min. Check in went real easy considering there was 7 of us to process.
We had asked for 3 rooms on the ground together. We got 2 in one villa and 1 in the adjacent one. The rooms were large and had full washroom. The beds were a little old but managable. The room that we had never really smelled bad to us but our daughter said she could smell a moldy smell. when I opened the suitcase at home I could smell the odour of dampness.
The resort was a nice size with a good layout. No one was real far from food pool or beach.
The beach was a 5 star. Food was good. The mexican and cuban a'la carte resturant were the best for us. The buffet was also good ( a little different type of food)
The pool was a nice size for the resort. The people were great and could not do enough for you.

Room Tip: Try to get in the new section by the pool.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank butch2851
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was my first trip to Cuba, and I can't wait to go back. The staff at this resort were all super-friendly and helpful. I liked the food (mostly ate from the Cubana section of the buffet) and the beach is insanely beautiful. The pool was quiet (at times I was the only person in it!) and the bars were well-staffed. I was traveling alone and I always felt safe and secure, including in the ~5hrs I spent walking around Habana. I will be back. If you go, tell Mario (who works in the lobby) that Gillian says salut. :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo