“Five star in Varadero? Of course!!!”
Review of La Casa del Chef

La Casa del Chef
Ranked #20 of 112 Restaurants in Varadero
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Montreal, Canada
“Five star in Varadero? Of course!!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

If you want to eat the best langostina, it's the place, period! Everything is perfect in this place, in this tourist trap (Varadero). I goes two times in my week, and it was the same experience both night. A must!!!

• Visited July 2012
4 Thank StoneCold666

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Oshawa
“casa del chef”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I'm sorry but I think that friends of Dariel, and he has many, write these reviews. This restaurants is in a backyard, plastic chairs and tables. On the day we were there, there were no other customers, so we had to make small talk with Dariel. It was a good deal for the price, but I'd rather pay more at some other restaurants. One of my friends loves Casa del Chef, he is friends with Dariel, and he's also on the "frugal' side, so it explains his delight with this restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
5 Thank coffee_9
Ontario Canada
“Great seafood and price!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

After reading reviews we made a point of trying this restaurant for the $15 lobster - huge lobster tail grilled perfectly - came with soup salad and a yummy dessert ! Service was very friendly and attentive - would recommend and revisit!

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Sunluvingirl
SK Canada
“Lobster”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Really good meal. Grilled lobster, soup, salad, rice and the best dessert I think I have ever had. We also had a little entertainment the night we were there.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank prairiegrl
St Thomas
“Great experience”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was a great little restaurant in town wonderful laid back service with great food me the pork , my wife the lobster. Entertainment was good . A very casual and enjoyable evening .

Visited March 2013