To be brief my Cuban friend begged me to come. He didnt tell me he had not made reservation till we got the. Yikes. The beautful internet photos are misleading. Food was hit or miss with days with no vegetables. Avocado is out of season I think. I saw none. My Cuban friend complained of smelling smoke in his room for $52/night but there was hell to pay. When we returned from a trip that evening we were locked out of all three of our rooms. I saw the old men with escorts, mean/bored with cuba looking staff, unkempt grounds. Some great ice cream before it ran out, the pool was nice, my room was clean and most of the staff were nice. I do not want to spend money on a place like this again. The whole trip if something goes wrong "Its Cuba....."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort consisting of two hotels (Carisol and Corales) with a total of 310 rooms, 4 swimming pools (2 for adults and 2 for children, beach, 2 lobby bar, 2 pool bar, one beach bar, pizzeria, 2 restaurants a la carte (Cuban and sailor), 2 buffet restaurants, serving food and drinks 24 hours, day and night entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Amigo Carisol Los Corales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Amigo Carisol Los Corales Hotel Santiago De Cuba
- Hotel Amigo Carisol Los Corales
- Amigo Carisol Los Corales Hotel
- Club Amigo Carisol Los Corales Santiago De Cuba