I stayed at this hotel from Jan 30 - Feb 13,2013. I thought that the grounds around the resort were Ok.pool was OK. The food was the worst that I have ever had in any Cuban resort, I would like the management of this hotel too at least have name tags on the food so the hotel guests know what they are consuming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort consisting of two hotels (Carisol and Corales) with a total of 310 rooms, 4 swimming pools (2 for adults and 2 for children, beach, 2 lobby bar, 2 pool bar, one beach bar, pizzeria, 2 restaurants a la carte (Cuban and sailor), 2 buffet restaurants, serving food and drinks 24 hours, day and night entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Amigo Carisol Los Corales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Amigo Carisol Los Corales Hotel Santiago De Cuba
- Hotel Amigo Carisol Los Corales
- Amigo Carisol Los Corales Hotel
- Club Amigo Carisol Los Corales Santiago De Cuba