We stayed there for 2 nights on February 2013. This place has the atmosphere of an old grandeur and it is facing the most historically significant, beautiful and vivid square of Sandiago the Cuba. There are many sightseeing and restaurants around the hotel and the famous casa de la trova of Sandiago is just across the road. Our room was spacious, clean and simply decorated and it had all basic amenities although it needed refurbishment, especially the bathroom. Breakfast was satisfying with a big variety of selections. Another big advantage of the hotel is the roof terrace, with splendid views of the city, the sea and the square, with drinks and live cuban music, really great. We would definitely stayed there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Granda Hotel is a 4 stars hotel located in an unique and privileged side od the city, in the historical center of the city Santiago de Cuba. Right in front of Cespedes Park, rises the Casa Granda Hotel since 1914, and from its Bar Mirador "Roof Garden", a landmark for those who visit our city, you can appreciate exceptional panoramic views of the city and its bay. Near from numerous placer of cultural, historical and touristic value, such as The House of Trova, Diego Velazquez Museum, and the Cathedral; aspects that make Hotel Casa Granda the best choice for those who wish to enjoy a caribbean vacations at the city of Santiago de Cuba, close to history and culture, in the very heart of the Capital of the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Casa Granda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Granda Hotel Santiago De Cuba
- Casa Granda Santiago De Cuba
- Hotel Casa Granda Santiago De Cuba